"She's a relative!" Lucy snapped pointing at Marinette.

"What's the patients name?" She asked.

"Jagged Stone, Penny stone" Marinette whimper, The nurse sighs.

"Room B13 and D9" She answered, the we're about to go in but she added.

"There's already a relative inside, a blue and black haired boy" She said, they thank her then enter.

Luka had tear stains on his face as he leaned on the wall near penny's room, he heard someone approaching, not one but many.

He spotted the others and they saw him, Marinette and sara rushed to his side quickly, they sobbed in each others arms.

Then once they stopped, they sat on the chairs, waiting for any news on them, Mostly they're worried about the baby.

"Did they tell you anything?" Marinette whispered, he nodded slowly and shed some tears.

"D-dad has a broke his left leg, a few cuts but all good..." He started, she sighed in relief but knew he wasn't done.

"But...Penny i-isn't...stable..." He teared, she gasped.

"They said that maybe...one of them will s-survive..." He referred to the baby, Marinette started to sob until she fell asleep on his shoulders.

And the others stayed for support, Lucy taked care of Sara, and Chloe called her mom and told her what happend, Darcy apologized because she was needed by her family, she said it was ' Family issues'.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

3 hours later

A doctor appeared in front of them, the eyed him closely.

"Stone family" he called out, Luka and Marinette stood fast and ran to him.

"That's us" Luka yelled, The doctor raised a single brow.

"No relative adults here?" He asked, Luka shooked his head no.

"No, but he's Seventeen " Marinette stated quickly, she's already impatient.

"Okay then, As you know, Jagged is stable and will be released tomorrow" He started.

"But, we did everything we could to save Mrs.Stone, I'm so sorry" He said sadly.

"A-a-and t-the b-baby..." Marinette held a sob, he sighed and smiled sadly.

"The baby is healthy and hundred present fine" He said and motion to enter the NICU.

Sara wanted to go with them but Lucy told her to wait, she agreed being upset.

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

"Congratulation, A baby Boy" A nurse handed Luka a baby in his arms, Luka tears up and smiles a bit.

Marinette Sobs as she sees the baby, He had Penny's Violet hair, and jaggeds White skin tone, and blue eyes.

"H-he looks like her.." She cried, then luka handed her the baby, she saw how his nose and eyes resemble penny.

"D-does jagged know?" She asked a nurse, she nods.

"I-i need some fresh air..." Marinette hands luka the baby and heads out.

She passes Sara but she heard her ask something.

"Is it a girl? Or boy?" But didn't answer her because she was running fast.

Marinette bumps into a doctor and knocks her out to the ground, she lets out an ' oof ' sound.

"Oh! I'm so sorr-" Marinette started but the doctor cuts her off.

"Your Marinette Dupain-cheng !?" She asked, Marinette confusingly nodded and stands up.

"This is for you" She handed her a letter, and left.

Marinette eyes widen when she read who sent it to her.

From Penny Stone

To

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Yeah...I'm probably the worst Author ever, Anyways...
There is possible that there will be 2 or 3 more chapters.

It's been really fun to write Daminette books, I'm also wondering if i should write an other Daminette fanfic.

~Be_Spoiled03