ketchup

Several weeks have past, and Jojo completely forgot about his dream. I mean who wouldn't? If you don't than you are really good at memory. Anygay, it was a normal ass day. The clouds were blocking the sunlight. The day wasn't THAT gloomy. Jojo then went outside for a walk. And no, there's no corona pretend that corona didn't exist at this time. He wore a shirt and a pair of trousers and yeah, he was ready to go. When he left his room, he didn't forget to wear earphone beacuse hey, you don't want people bothering you.

While Jojo was walking, he stumbled upon something. And that something was a coin. He was going to leave it there but then suddenly he thought:
"Maybe I can use this coin hehe"

So, he picked the coin up. The roads were pretty clear but there was still poLUtion present. I swear tho, if pollution was a student they would get praised from the teachers for not ever being absent.

ANYGAY, BACK TO THE STORY WHICH I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ARE READING IT-

On the road area thing, there weren't many people. It was just cement, trash, dirt, mud and road with him. Until, he came across two things.. And the two things were a vending machine and a wish fountain. Jojo did clean the coin earlier so it was good as new. Now the only thing was, which one will Jojo choose..

👀