-Hawks- 1/3

-SOME MANGA SPOILERS WARNING-
I made this for some ppl. 
LittleDevilVixen
HawksKeigoTakami
Silver_of_Dragons
DabiTheBurnt

Don't hurt me for the ending or how badly Dabi is. (';ω;`) Sorry for some time line issues. Posted in 3. Time to get into the real fic lol.

=====

Me and Dabi have been meeting each other for a while now. Today is no different. We were meeting at the abandoned storage unit in one of the red districts. I flew down and waited near the crates. It was dark and dirty, like my childhood, but it nice to have some peace.

"Hey birdie" I turn and see Dabi slowly appearing out of the shadows. I smile fondly.

"Hey Dabi" Dabi slings his arm around my neck, only to give me a small kiss on my forehead. I snuggled into his arms.

"How was work?" Dabi asks me, petting my hair.

"Fine, How's the Liberation Army?" I connect my arms behind his back.

"It's fine. Shigaraki is about to awaken," Dabi responds before kissing me on the lips. We exchange tongues, until he pulls away. "but, I know you know that birde." He looks backs me painfully, into a corner, holding me down against the damp wall.

"I wonder," He states moving closer into my ear, "How long your going to play traitor Kei?" My heart stopped. How does he know. I was sent to spy and infiltrate the league. "What do you mean D-"

"Don't act dumb Kei~ I know you better than that. So I'm going to give you a chance birde." He states sparking flames in his hand. Guiding his warm hands against my wings, making them flutter. He kisses me behind my ear whispering, "Come with me, or," He lights his hand on fire, hot enough to make me feel it but not enough to burn anything. I know what he means. Either I come with him or I die now. My head was working its gears. 

A lifetime worth of training by the HC and being the number #2 hero in exchange for Dabi. Touya. The person who showed me love ever since we were kids. I looked at Touya's eyes.

"Okay Touya."

=====

2 Months later...

I decided to choose Dabi, over the heroes. My betrayal was surprising to them, it... hurt to see Tokoyami, but I had Dabi to comfort me. I was standing in me and Dabi's room in our shared studio, staring at the dresser's mirror. Today is the day. I get married to Dabi. To Touya Todoroki, my childhood friend. I looked at the time. Its nearly time. I'm wearing a custom beige tux (due to my wings), with a black tie, and my red feathers in the small pocket. I walk to the door, Twice and Compress waiting for me.
"Congrats on getting married! You guys are getting married?" states Twice.

"You both will make a lovely couple!" Compress states to me happily. Both wearing tuxes as well.

"Thanks guys! Shall we go now?" I grab Compresses hand. Today is the day, me and Dabi gets married. 3/15, the day me and him both met as kids. We entered the wedding room. Toga was the flower girl, tossing flowers as I walked. Dabi was wearing a black tux, with a blue tie, and one of my feathers in his ear. I walk to the stand. Looking at the crowd, was the old League of Villains members as well as the old Meta Liberation army, now making the Paranormal Front. Shigaraki looking from his chair near the side, being one of Dabi's groomsmen. Re-destro being the priest.

"Will you, Dabi, take Takami Keigo as your  faithful husband?"

"I do" Dabi looks at me holding my hands.