Is this question really for me?

Corsica walked in the door, just getting back from England's house. He was getting ready to move in. ^^ She walked over to the kitchen counter and slid the letter off of it and into her hand. She took off her purple cape and casually hung it on a rack, happier then usual. She went in her room and sat at her desk, sliding the letter out of the envelope.

Before she had a chance to read it Tessa walked in the room and flopped on the bed, a tub of ice-cream in her hands, a spoon in her mouth.

"Hand me that, I wanna read it pleaseth," she held her hand out for the envelope, which Corsica handed over with a sigh.

"Danke schoen," Tessa said, setting the ice cream tub down and opening the letter, sprawled across Corsica's bed. She sat there for a second then looked over to Corsica.

"......Corsica?"

"Oui?" She replied, sounding slightly French again.

"I like your bed....we should trade. ^^ yours is softer," she reasoned, trying to get a bargain. Corsica smirked.

"But Tessa hun, England's moving in and we need the bigger bed, don't you think?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Tessa sighed

"....you win," she opened the letter that had Tyanne's name across the envelope.

It read:

'Hiya Corsica! :3 Can I have your brother? You can take that the good way or the dirty way, as long as I can have him!'

Tessa had a fangirl twitch and looked at Corsica. "Tell her she's crazy," she pleaded. Corsica just smiled. Tessa slouched and let out a big sigh. "Okay guys, I have a secret ive never told you before...... Francis is my conscience. Has been since the beginning of August..." she looked at the floor then at Tyanne with a glare.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! A FRANCIS FANGIRL/ADMIN IS NOT GOING TO JUST "GIVE HIM AWAY"!!" she put air quotes on 'give-him-away.' She hopped off the bed and stormed out, slamming the door.... upset she couldn't have Francis for herself.

Corsica rolled her eyes at the over dramatic teenage girl and smiled, shaking her head as the heard the front door slam shut. Afew seconds later Tessa stormed back in and snatched the tub of ice cream off of the bed before leaving again.

"Well," Corsica said. "Why don't you ask him? ^^ you probably shouldn't send any more questions like that while I'm living with an over dramatic hetalia fangirl. ^^ Anyway, Adieu!"~♥