Chapter Eleven

AN: Hi Guys! I am so so so so so sorry! I haven't been updating. I had no idea what to write and had writers block. Plus I was really busy with some other things. Also, I have started a book of One-Shots, I will probably just update at random times for that one tho.

Storm's P.O.V

Everyone woke up to a conch shell horn, witch was confusing. The army never over slept.

Second Horn, that meant camp was under attack! The army rushed to get ready, they had, had so many drills on this, they could have done it with their eyes closed.  

I teleported to Thalia's Tree, and seconds later, the rest of the army was there, we were greeting, with an army of monsters. This was going to be easy. 

(AN: Remember I'm not good at fighting scenes.) 

'Thunder and Bones go to the right of the tree'

'Dove and Lightning take the left''

'Gems, Blade and Forge take the center' 

'Storm and Star your with me'  Scipio mentally  shouted at us, rushing to the border,

Me, and Star followed her, while the others, went in different directions, we learned not to question Scipio's battle strategies, especially when they were better than Athena's. 

I pulled out my pen, and it transformed into a sword made of Chaos metal. I slashed, at at a hellhound, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bones and Gems, controlling all the hellhounds, and taking them back to the underworld. 

Star shot out a beam of sunlight, and all the monsters within then feet of her, were not dust. 

Dove, was using her dagger, and Lighting was flying from above and shooting arrows. 

The campers rushed out, took them long enough, but by the time they were here most of the monsters were gone. They watched us wide eyed. 

"Are you going to help us?" Bones, yelled sarcastically, and they were jolted out of their shock. They pulled out their weapons, and charged into the few monsters we hadn't yet destroyed. 

Together we destroyed all the monsters. Our pitch black cloaks now glittered with golden dust. 

Thunder, sent a gust of wind our way and the dust flew of. They campers gaped at us. 

"What?" I asked, and I could feel the army snickering. 

"You just destroyed all those monsters" Malcom stammered. 

"We're aware" Gems said dryly, and they flushed pink. 

"If that is all, I would like to get on with our training" Dove said.

"That was a nice warmup tho" Forge added, and we all silently laughed at their faces. 

AN: Hi I know this is pretty bad and short, but I was writers block and this was kindof a filler, I might end this fanfic soon, let me know if you have any suggestions!