It was silence for a few seconds because of the shock that came with this new information. They didn't have to go to the Museum of Auradon again. They didn't have to worry about the security guard and the magical barrier again. They just had to be in the front row in Heiji's coronation and snatch the magic wand from the fairy godmother when she least expects it.

"Wait, are we even invited to the coronation?" Eisuke asked.

"Apparently all students are invited to the coronation," Sonoko answered.

"That's perfect. We just have to ask Prince Heiji if I can be at the front, and we'll do that tomorrow." Kazuha said, then she floated on her back and looked at the starry sky, "Right now, let's enjoy our time here."

They all floated on their backs and stared at the stars as well, as they took a deep breath to relax. Having villain parents barely gives you time to relax, because you are always trying to impress them by doing evil deeds or just obeying what they need (which is a lot). So, them relaxing like this, with only the sounds of the nearby insects chirping and the lights of the small fairies' pixie dust surrounding them was their guiltiest pleasure. A pleasure they deep down wanted for the rest of their lives but know they won't have, because if there's anything their parents want, it's constant destruction.

-.-

(The next morning)

He still couldn't believe it. Kazuha was his first love. Maleficent's daughter was his first love. The daughter of the evilest fairy in the world was his first love. That was a very big deal to him, not just because he was the son of the most do-gooders in the world, but also because of the fact that he remembers Kazuha as the sweetest girl he has ever met. He remembers her being very kind, yet strong. Very funny, yet moody. He remembers having fun with her and arguing with her too. Arguing over the silliest things ever, such as, who gets to go down the slide first, and who gets to play with the rotting swing first as well. He also remembers the worry in her face when a boy called to her and told her that her mother is coming to get her. He remembers her giving him the charm to protect him from her mother and he remembers her telling him to go away and never to come back.

There was no way on earth that that sweet fairy in his childhood was the same girl she was now. Unless she was portraying someone she's not, and the reason she would do that would be because she wants to be like her mother. But why would she want to act like her mother?

Heiji started thinking of all the possibilities of why Kazuha would want to act like her mother. One would be because Kazuha was raised only by her mother, and that would make Maleficent her only role model. Two would be because she lived in the Isle of the lost and she changed herself to fit in with them and not get bullied. Three would be because she liked how people feared her because of who her mother was, but she can't be feared as a kind person. And lastly, would be because she wanted to impress her mother and she wanted her mother to be proud of her.

The last one was very sad because he knew how heartless Maleficent was, and he knew that the only way that Maleficent would be proud of Kazuha was if Kazuha became as heartless as she was.

"I'm NOT going to let that happen!" Heiji yelled as he suddenly sat up from his bed.

The maid cleaning his chamber looked up from the floor she was cleaning and looked at him awkwardly, "W-would you like for me to clean somewhere else your Majesty?"

"N-no, that's okay." Heiji blushed from his embarrassment and lied back down on his very comfortable king-sized bed.

He was supposed to be up by now relaxing in his bath that was ready for him then get ready for school, but this Kazuha is driving him crazy. She's all he could think about these days.