𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

ᴍ.ʀ: ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜᴀᴄʜᴇ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ. sᴏʀʀʏ! ಥ_ಥ

𓁹 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𓁹

"The mastermind?" Klair muttered as she stare at Riri, who was excited to meet the mastermind, like a lady meeting her own god. The admiration in her eyes shone, not even trying to blink until she sees him on the screen. Klair remembered what Rosa said;

"I'm just doing M's commands."

"M? What do you mean M?"

"The Mastermind."

"I have a bad feeling about this." she whispered as she looked at the others whose eyes were focused on the screen. 'Rosa said she killed the woman because it was M's commands. This M is dangerous and I'm sure this isn't just a simple gathering.'  she thought.

          "Jesus christ, how long are we gonna stay in this place?" Justine muttered, Riri turned to him and frowned, "Shut that damn mouth and look in front of you."

          "The fuck is wrong with you, you psycho?" Jayson chimed in, "Don't forget, we are more than nineteen." he added. Her frown disappeared and was replaced by a wide grin, "You are threatening me? How amusing. I bet you only know how to fight in games."

          "Don't try us. We might break every bit of your bones." Ronjay added to support his friend.

          "It's a waste to just break the bones. If you want I could give you a tip that I had always done," she said, her eyes were smiling along with the corner of her lips. "Rather than breaking it, I prefer to slice the flesh open, take the bone out without a crack. I could display it for my guests to see such beautiful collection."

          If only they could vomit right on the white floor, they would have done so. Their stomach were churning, they couldn't handle the sickening remarks from the lunatic in front of them. "But when I am not in the mood I just feed it to my dogs, they like it very much." she continued.

          "Stop it, you psycho!" Jayson exclaimed and charged towards Riri to attack her but Egerton raised his hand. "Take another step, and I'll shoot you." he stated and formed a gun using his fingers and pointed it to Jayson. "I dare you."

          Jayson stopped and hesitated, seeing him making a gun with his hand is supposed to be funny, but he feels something bad emitting from Egerton, "Why are you so scared? That's not a gun. Don't listen to him, just come here and hit me." Riri said with a smile. But Jayson stayed still, couldn't understand why he feels so intimidated just by standing in front of them and feeling their presence.

          Since Jayson did not come forward, Egerton approached him, "The likes of you who acts strong and tough, are in reality, the biggest cowards." he whispered, looking down at his face, "Seeing you standing here while shaking in fear, you look pathetic. What more it was a real gun?"

          Jayson felt like he shrunk as he look up to Egerton, He couldn't even dare to look at his friends out of embarrassment. He backed off and turned around, when he took a few steps he was surprised to notice Lloki passed by him. He turned and saw him approaching Egerton and landed another punch on his face.

          This time, Egerton did not fall down from his punch and kept his feet on the ground, Riri laughed and made a circle in her other hand and raise two fingers on the other, "2-0, hahaha, Lloki must be bored again." she muttered, referring to what he said when he first punched Egerton.