"Nile, Ryu-Sun-Nile, I choose you."

"Oh man! Why it's always her!" Raya whispered to Meena with sharp frustration and envy.

"Okay I'm jealous! Since the day first, no battles have been slipping off from her grip! And now, this either! I just-" Meena smashed her fists angrily.

Nile looked into Mrs. Park's piercing ocean blue eyes as they captivated her with 'no disputing my steer' command. In proportion, Nile's mouth half opened hearing her name. She heard applauses coming across her either side.

"Yes! I knew it!" Mei immediately wrapped her hands around Nile's arm with absolute joy. Nile looked at the excessively happy person who was clinging to her. How could she hold back herself from not smiling at her who was nothing but a pure soul. Nile creased a closed smile before returning to the prior.

"Thank you mam!" She was drowning in exquisite joy and pit of excitements knowing that her dreams were on the route of getting the righteous portrait that they deserved, at last.

"Uh uh not so fast my dear." Nile's dark brows crouched over her hickory eyes equally at the coach's sudden obstruct. She could sense the uncanny knack playing over Mrs. Park's sky-high arched brows.

Whatever the case, the impending doom continued wavering across the large hallroom.

"I know I know what are you thinking. Well, this is a royal battle, not our regular competitions. There are numerous talented ballerinas who will compete with each other. So of course, the battle won't be so easy. Precisely, harder."

"So, how will it work, mam?" Nile asked quizzically.

Mrs. Park regarded her with another enigmatic smile and stepped back.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

She left them awaiting and the vague stir of her movements perturbed the ballerinas.

"Do you have any idea?" Mei asked with her concerns for Nile.

"No idea." Nile shrugged her shoulder. But the anxiety kept stirring her thoughts profoundly.

Within a few minutes, Mrs. Park appeared in the meantime beaming with smile. Her hands were binding behind her back. Something was in her hand. Everyone tried to peek through what's exactly behind her back. Their unwonted eagerness couldn't let her deprive them from the surprise. She dramatically took out the longing implement and held it in the view.

All the sparkling eyes deliberately replaced with a horrific exertion.

"I take back my words." Meena mumbled lowly, never taking off her extremely wide opened eyes from the equipment.

"Me too." Raya gulped down her words.

Mei's bulged eyes were about to pop out of the sockets as she was staring at the utensil."Oh my god!" She said under her breath.

"Knife pointes." Mrs. Park stated.

Nile's eyes halted on the sight, fixated on the stainless steel knife shoes with bated breath. Her paused composure caused Mrs. Park feel a little unease. She hurriedly went closer to her and lifted her chin up gently.

"Are you okay my dear?" She asked her from her deepest concern.

"It's okay if you don't want to do this, I can choose-"

"No!" Nile's pulses twitched in panic. "I'll do this." She took the noxious knife shoes in her hands.

"That's the Nile I know." She wrinkled a satisfied smile holding her by the arms.