A/N

Hey guys! So this story is now finished! I really enjoyed working on this story and I am so thankful for those who read, voted, commented and enjoyed this story! I read every single one of your comments and am genuinely grateful for all of you as without any of you this story would not have done as well as it has so THANK YOU to every single one of you! 

I am going to focus on CRAZY TOWN and UNDERCOVER BILLIONAIRE and I am also planning a plot for a NEW story which will come out a bit later. 

I have received so many messages on here from people who have provided me with offers to publish this story on other platforms and to become paid however whilst I was writing this story I rejected them all because I didn't want it to become a book you would have to pay for before you even finish reading it, you all supported me from when this story was first published and had 0 reads so there's no way I was going to have anyone pay to finish reading it!

Now that this story is completed I have contemplated publishing it as I remember when I was young and when I first started writing this story the dream was to have my own published book, but I'm still slightly hesitant as I wrote for my own enjoyment and for others to enjoy, not with the goal of making money. 

Let me know what you guys think I should do? Accept or Reject the offers? 

My MOST asked question...

WHAT IS HIS NAME?

Well... when I first started writing this story I couldn't think of a name that sounded powerful enough to match with how I view his character to be, so I researched so many names but none of them seemed to fit... in the end I decided that I wasn't going to give him a name at all (so he 'has' a name but it just will never be mentioned) I realised that NOT giving him a name fits his character more than him having a name because he's a mysterious character and I feel that it adds to the mystery.

So, the answer is... he doesn't really have a name! 

I'm sorry for those who are disappointed that his character doesn't have a name, if you want to give him a name then feel free to do this, but in this story his name is not revealed. 

If you have any ideas of the types of stories you want me to write in future then please be sure to let me know and give me some ideas, in the meantime I'm most excited and motivated at updating CRAZY TOWN as it's similar to this story in the mystery aspect and plot twists so I'd be SO grateful if you all read CRAZY TOWN. But don't worry I will also be updating UNDERCOVER BILLIONAIRE until it's finished. 

Also, I decided that I won't be writing a sequel to this story, I will consider writing a short epilogue however I feel as if the last chapter of this story is kind of an epilogue in itself.

Finally, THANK YOU ALL for reading this story and taking the time to vote and comment! I hope you will read my other stories that I currently have as well as anyone's I write in future. I will let you all know if I ever decide to publish this story or not, but give me your opinions as to whether you think I should do so? 

                                                                              THANK YOU!