Chapter 12 Pack Meeting

Stiles POV

The next day came and Derek called for a pack meeting. They were all talking about plans to hide me away, but I wasn't really paying attention. The only thing I notice was it was half way through the meeting that there was a knock on the door. Everyone except Lydia, Allison, and myself had went all wolfy. I slowly walked to the door and kept lookin back at the pack when I noticed they had all calmed down except Derek who had a look of fear come across his face. The only 2 things I can think of that would make him look like that is 1. Me dying which last I checked I wasn't and 2. My father Sheriff John Stilinski. By this time I had made it to the door and opened it to see my dad standing there with a look of pure shock. "Dad I can explain, but would u like to come in for a cup of coffee first?" I asked. My dad just walked in and asked why everyone was at Derek Hale's house and if he heard about the corpse they had found in the tree line by the school. After he said that I looked at Derek and noticed him staring back then the next thing we hear is a big roar from outside in the woods by the house.

John Stilinski POV

When I pulled up to Derek's house to ask him a few questions I noticed my sons blue jeep, Scotts dirt bike, two crotch rockets and a silver Porsche. When I walked up to the door, Stiles answered it with a pale face. "I wonder what him and the rest of the kids are doing here at Mr. Hales house and what they are getting into".I said to myself. He asked if I wanted to come in and have a cup of coffee, but when I walked in, I asked Derek if he heard about the body we found in the woods. Next thing I know is that a very loud animalistic growl came from the woods by the house and I try to get a hold of dispatch. Dispatch come in, Dispatch we need all units to come to the Hale manor on 415 wolf creek road. We have a large animal on the loose call for back up and bring animal control. All units stand by. 410 over and out.