Chapter 10

Derek's POV

When everyone gets in my car we all decided to go to Daquan's Italian place for supper. When we walked in it was a homey feel to it with black and white tiled floors. Oak tables with black stainless steel barstools, an arcade with many different games for the little kids. Also I noticed Scott and Issac were working either as a waiter or working the grill. Next, I noticed Stiles run to Scott and hugs him and I could help but to laugh because Scott couldn't breathe. Issac waves the spatula when he notices it was us in there. We go to pick a ta le and Scott takes our orders. I ordered the chicken alfredo, Peter ordered the masters dish that had spagehtti, and a bunch of other stuff. Stiles gets a lasagna with extra pamersain cheese. After 45 minuets of waiting our food finally comes out and we dig in. Issac made it to were he could bring the ticket instead of Scott, so he could say hi. Our total came out to be $28.48 which was cheap for great Italian food. We head home after and just sat around watching The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1 when Issac, Scott, Erica, Boyd, Jackson, Allison, and Lydia came in. "We have some major news to tell you", says Allison.

Authors note: I wonder what the news could be? I wanna thank everyone who read this story and voted.