chap. 2 Remembering Friends (Lizzy's P.O.V)

As I walked along the steep hall's of the school, I noticed something different today at the other students behavour. It seemed like they were all more causious at what they do now, seeming that the walls has ears now. As I walked amongst the bodies of the other students to get to the dinning room to get breakfest, I noticed something odd in doing so. With every turn I made, the teacher did the same. I had a very unsettled feeling about this. Forgetting about the breakfest, since I rarely eat the slop called "food", I decided to go outside for some air.

When I made it outside, I felt a wave of relief from the cold air out there. There is nothing special about the outside of the school...besides it's creepyness. The lot is fairly big and the grass is hardly taken care of. We have a pair of lonly swings that never mind to stop swinging, even if a gust of wind never comes by. Only two pairs of tress on each side of the wide sidewalk that never had mantained any leafs. As for the build, you could say no one stopped to even looked at it for it looks so run down and old.

So what some windows had small breaks in them and some are broken. The sun never showed on this side because, it was always covered up by the gray clouds overhead. And it always seemed that we had crows here that never minded anyone walking by their so called, "home."

Going back inside, I heard some people screaming or argueing as they all claimed. It was the norm in this school for that to happen. Even the teachers dont mind as much as seeing that they will become apart of the shouting match. As I made it to the front of my door, I noticed that it was slightly opened.

Thats odd...I always made sure that I fully closed it and that it was locked up tight.

Grabbing my pocket knife in my right hand and my left on the door I slowly pushed it opened. Peaking inside I saw that the light to the bathroom was on and that it was half way closed.

What the hell is it with this person leaving things half way opened.

As I made my way closer to the door, my heart was pounding vilolantly. With my shaking hands, I took a deep breath and kicked the door opened and almost hit my target when, a hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. I screamed and fought against them visiously, when they spoke.

"Hey calm down its me!"the voice yelled. Opening my eyes and seeing my friends face I calmed down, only to yell back at them.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Coming in my dorm and scarying me half to death!" I yelled. The male chucked a deep chuckle.

"Quiet down Libby."he answer.

"The name is Lizzy. And what do you want any way Adam?"I asked. Adam is the same age as me but older than my, by a month. He has black hair that is cut in bob cut kinda as he has such long hair. He is 6'1 and well built. Always were's a jacket with dog tags around his neck with his dad's name on them.

"To get a good scary in around here. School is to boring and dull. But-"adam stops and looks at me dead serious in the eyes.

"But what?"I asked with a small pout. In a low whispered tone he answer's.

"Word is going arond that the school is haunted and that at night, they stock their pray out to take revenge on the bad kids on this school. And after that hand the kids up for their after noon dinner."adam says as he backs up. After that he keeps at it for a while, and I tone him out feeling as I had no intrest.

After 10 minuets or two, I tone back in only to hear something I didnt want to.

"-just like how your mom died is what exacly happens in these realms-''adam started but I cut him odd

"What did you say?"I asked with wide eyes.