Chapter 9

Sorry sorry sorry for my ling hiatus! I'm planning on writing a lot more now that I finished school so yeah, enjoy!

Harry’s POV

“Are you sure he’s not lying to you?” Liam asks, sipping from his mug.

We are at his place having some tea and Oreos, his older sister ‘babysitting’ because his parents are out of town.

“I looked again at the pictures of him and Eleanor and they are like two years old. And I might have stalked her Facebook page a bit after that and discovered her relationships list thingy and saw that Louis’ name was before some Nick Grimshaw, which makes sense because Louis said she had an encounter with his ex boyfriend at that party” I shrug, making sense of this all and trying to convince myself once again that I should believe in Louis’ words.

“It does sound convincing enough for me” Zayn says before getting an entire cookie in his mouth, making Liam chuckle.

“I hope you guys are right then, it wasn’t fun seeing you down like that Harold”

“Awww that’s so sweet Leeyum!” Zayn squeals in his seat, pinching Liam’s cheeks as he rolls his eyes.

“Stop,” he groans, getting Malik’s hands out of his face. “When are you going by his again?”

“I’ll just go on Wednesday and see what happens”

Louis’ POV

“Will you explain once for all why Harry reacted like that on Sunday?” Niall asks through a mouthful of pizza as we sit on the sofa.

Harry and I have been texting all day long and around five minutes ago Niall saw his contact name and he’s been asking me nonstop about Sunday.

I sigh deeply, because I’ve been hiding it for like three weeks now and Niall is getting on my nerves. Plus, he’s my best friend; I can’t hide things like this from him for too long.

“I will only tell you if you promise not to freak out” I state calmly as I pocket my phone.

“Oh my Gosh, I knew it…” he mutters with wide eyes, “I fucking knew it! You two are banging!” he shouts, jumping on the sofa and suddenly sitting on his calves as he covers his mouth.

“No, you idiot!” I groan. “We’re not banging. We are just kind of… seeing each other, I don’t know, it’s complicated” I end up mumbling to myself as I pull the edges of my beanie to cover my ears even more.

“Seeing each other,” he states, not believing his words, “I can’t believe it, you have something with a student. I knew this would happen” he shakes his head.

“How very dare- well okay I can’t argue with that now…” I groan. “But he’s something else Niall. I swear that I never intended anything, from the start! But he just- I don’t know, he’s special, and different from the rest”

“How long has it been since you first, I don’t know, started seeing each other?” he frowns, moving his hands around to make emphasis.

“Around three weeks…” I mumble, looking down through the lenses.

“THREE FUCKING WEEKS?!?!”

“Listen, there’s nothing you can do about it now, nor Eleanor, so shut up and don’t strike up a discussion because you’ll just be wasting your time” I say, eating my pizza and ignoring the buzzing in my pocket.

“I just can’t believe it, even if I already knew you were capable of such thing” he laughs bitterly as he shakes his head once more.

“What do you want me to do Niall?! I can’t tell him we should stop because I don’t find the strength or reason-”