Chapter 7

*MAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT'S SEEN SEASON 9 OF SUPERNATURAL YET!*

~

*Harry’s POV*

“you’re joking”

“look at his face and say he’s joking…” Zayn smirks, “I knew it!”

“it was amazing…” I sigh, “he was so sweet and gentle…” I smile as we all hang out against our lockers in our first break.

“so it wasn’t a one time thing?”

“it’s not like they shagged Liam- wait, did you?!”

“don’t be stupid. We just spooned when I was in his room. We snogged in the piano bench, and then some more in the sofa, and then some more in the doorstep before I left” I smile down, feeling my cheeks burn.

“oh my God, who would’ve thought you’d be making out with a teacher!” Zayn says excitedly before Liam elbows him in order to shut him up.

I would’ve done so too but I can’t think straight since yesterday.

“you can’t go around saying those things, Zayn! Someone might hear you!” Liam whisper shouts, making my friend and I snicker.

“well, I’m just happy for curly here!” he grins, hanging an arm around my neck and patting my chest.

“yeah, but I mean it. If someone finds out Louis can get fired and I bet he won’t like that” Liam says and I nod my head understandingly.

The bell rings just as Zayn changes the subject to Perrie, making him groan and complain about how he can never tell us about her. We are starting to sound like a group of girls, to be honest.

I don’t mind.

*Louis’ POV*

“so… anything you’d like to tell me?”

“um, nope…?”

“are you sure? There is nothing that you’re willing to share with your favourite person in the world, aka moi?” Niall asks, munching on his food as we sit in the kitchen’s table.

“no, Niall. Unless you are interested in my student’s work. Then yes, I have a bunch of stuff I’m dying to tell you” I joke, making him roll his eyes.

“don’t think I forgot about you and Harry yesterday”

What? Did he see us? He wasn’t even home, he couldn’t have seen us- unless he was home…

“um… mind explaining?” I try my best to play it cool, as if nothing had happened.

“you two were spooning in your bed, Louis. I was the one waking you both up!” he spits out.

ohhhhhh, that! I was hung-over! Understand me” I shrug off, relieved to say the least.

“Louis, you said you didn’t like him, but you are showing me the right opposite” he says, his voice sounding serious.

Damn.

“I might feel a bit… attracted, to him… but nothing more than that” I lie.

“you know you can tell me anything, Louis…”

“listen, it’s nothing, okay? Forget about it”

“it’s okay if you have feeling for him,” he says, making me smile, “as long as you don’t act upon your own feelings, then everything will be just fine” and with that I instantly frown.