Chapter 14

I'm sorry for being so late! If you didn't take the hang of it already, I don't update often, because I write whenever I feel like writing. There are days in which I want to write but I physically can't. There are days my hands crave for typing, but my brain can't come up with the right words. I'm sorry, because I know it's a pain in the ass to wait for new chapters so I will understand if you don't want to read anymore. I've started school again and I'm starting to teach English very soon. I'm very busy, so I'll try my best to write more often, because you don't deserve to wait so much, and once again I'M OH SO VERY SORRY!

Please enjoy and ignore my life problems :)

Harry’s POV

It’s been the best week since I got back together with Louis. We’ve been talking nonstop since the camp, which ended maybe more than two weeks ago if I’m not wrong, and last week Louis hast taken me out to dinner and the movies and a picnic and endless walks through a park not too far from town.

I’m always telling my mum I’m out with the lads, and in some cases Gemma offered to take me out to have an ice cream. Obviously there was no ice cream with Gemma, but with Louis.

I had to sing something at the end of today’s class, and I chose to sing Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift. It’s an old song, yes, but I’ve been wanting to learn it since I first heard it and why not showing it to the class? They all clapped and Louis smiled so wide when I finished.

From Lou :3 –

‘Would you like to come over for dinner tonight? Niall and Elle want a family dinner ha’

To Lou :3 –

‘Are you blaming your friends when it’s actually you that can’t stand not seeing me every second of the day? ;)’

From Lou :3 –

‘Guilty, damn you Styles. Will you come over or not? I’m cooking’

To Lou :3 –

‘God no! I might get food poisoning or something’

From Lou :3 –

‘I didn’t sign up for your shit, you’ll come over and eat whatever I come up with’

I snort a laugh at that last text, Louis really is something. I get off my bed and walk downstairs with a hopeful smile on my face. My dad is not at home because he claimed to have work issues to solve. I hope my mum doesn’t actually believe him this time. I walk into the kitchen to catch her already getting everything to cook dinner.

“Mum, could I ask you a big, gigantic favour?”

She turns around and sighs, there’s even sweat on her forehead. “What do you want, Harry?”

“I-I, are you alright?” I ask her with a frown, getting closer to hold her hand.

“I’m just tired, it’s been a busy day. I just want to have dinner and go to sleep” she sighs audibly, getting out of my grasp to take something from the fridge.

“Um, well… I was wondering if you’d let me go have dinner at Liam’s” I ask, practically muttering because I’d hate to leave her like this.

“Tonight?”

“Yeah…”

“Harry… it’s not a good day, can’t you go tomorrow?” She says that as if it wasn’t a big deal, but I’m actually really looking forward to eat something Louis cooked for the first time.