Chapter 2

First of all, sorry for the LAAAAAAAAATE update, won't happen again :) *I hope so...*

Enjoy :))

*Harry’s POV*

*Harry’s POV*

“remember not to drool” Liam nudges my arm and I slap his playfully.

It’s been almost a week since I last saw Louis, seeing he was absent the two last classes because of ‘family issues’.

“you’re actually not helping”

“c’mon curly, you can’t be so obvious, you are not out yet” Zayn says from beside me and I sigh.

“I know, but I can’t help it! He has that eff-”

“hello everybody, sorry for arriving late, traffic in the hallways these days…” he jokes and we all chuckle. “Um, I have sort of a proposal for you guys” he smirks, resting his hands on each front corner of his desk as he smirks.

“how do you want me not to drool over that?!” I half whisper to Liam and he just rolls his eyes.

“I was thinking last night, all of you have musical skills, at least some of you try to,” he says quickly and some of the students chuckle, “so I came up with the idea of using the last ten minutes of each class for each of you to present something, either alone or in groups” he explains and I freeze. “Agree or disagree?”

Everyone starts muttering between themselves, Zayn saying something about how is he supposed to bring his drum set to the class when somebody pops a question.

“will we get a mark out of it?” Stan asks, now having everyone’s eyes on him.

“um duh… of course” Louis says in a sassy tone but breaks into a smile when my classmates laugh. “So, raise your hands if yes”

Almost everyone’s hands were up, except for some girls’ and boys’, and mine.

“Harry?”

My head snaps in Mr. Tomlinson’s direction, my eyes widening slightly.

“yeah?” I ask, my voice low.

“why is your hand down? You have an amazing voice” he says, making me go a hundred shades of red, and causing me to smile down.

“how do you know that?” Liam asks and I close my eyes.

“well Harry came to me after the bell rang around… a week ago?” he ends up asking his voice sounding cute as he stares at me and I  sheepishly nod. “He showed me song that has a meaning to him” Mr. T explains and I feel everyone’s wide eyes o me, and see how some girl’s mouths are ajar.

God, no, shit, shit, shit, fuck, ugh!

“oh, true…” Liam drags Zayn hits his arm, pushing me slightly in the process as I’m sat between them.

“so why is your hand down?”

“I-I, well, I don’t- uh… I-”

“he’s shy” Zayn says, saving me and I see how Louis’ confused face softens.

“oh… well, we’ll have to change that!” he grins cheerfully and winks at me before sitting down on his desk.

“did he just-”

“I think he did” Zayn grins, cutting Liam off.

“Harry, he just winked his eye at you!” Liam whisper shouts in my ear.