Part 45

Hey everyone, I hope you all are fine.

So, here is the chapter. Take a look 👀 Sorry for mistakes.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Enjoy❤❤

===========================================================================

"By the way, there is a parcel for you in your room... You can see it afterward. Let's party now.", Harsh said, taking a shot. He remembered Zoya's words and immediately ran to see it, ignoring their calls from behind.

Entering inside he found an envelope in the bed and he knew that was it. He grabbed it with his shivering hands and quickly teared it up and took the papers out.... He began to read...

Dear Aditya,

I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I'm really sorry on behalf of my brother and myself. I know I acted like a fool yesterday, the confrontation didn't go well. After thinking about everything again, I realized it wasn't your fault completely. It was also me. I forgot that Maya also had a family. I'm sorry... It was not Ravi's fault that she didn't get justice for so long it was me. I was the one to lead the officers to forgive Ravi and not punish him.

I'm sorry that I could never love you the way you loved me. It wasn't enough, I guess. You were so involved in making me happy that you forgot everyone and everything around you. Because of my stupidity, you lost everything, your fame, your money, your family.....I never wanted to be your weakness, Aditya, I wanted to be your strength. I'm sorry, I couldn't help but keep Ravi above you. I don't know... I.. I am going insane. The fact that you tried to harm him made me simply dishearten. I still can't go over it.

Thank you so much for coming into my life and for loving me so much. I have spent my best time with you. You are very precious to me, Aditya... No one can ever take your place in my heart. But I can't be the same as I was then. I'm sorry.

But good news within all this, you have been forgiven from all the violation acts reported in the police station against you. Don't ask how? It's just you are free now. And our home that you bought with a loan, now it's yours. It's a gift from my side to you.

Always be happy. After so long you are with your family, spend time with them, enjoy, only a few get the chance... I hope you find someone who could give you the happiness you deserve, who could love you as you want..... GOODBYE.... If it is possible please forgive me.

Yours Zoya,

He sat on the floor with a thud after reading it. Tears were rolling down his cheeks with no warning. It's over. She left him forever. Was this the end of their journey? So short? No... he has so many plans with her. She can't leave him. How can he live without her? He has been addicted to her like drugs now. He will die...

All their memories started to flash, he remembered meeting her for the first time in the office. It was love at first sight for him. When she stepped inside the cabin, his whole world slowed down. He looked up from the documents he was reading to lay his eyes on the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Everything about her was mesmerizing, her long dark brown hair till her waist. Her flawless skin looked so soft and milky. As his eyes connected with hers, he noticed her sparkling eyes held mysteries with a lots of words within them. Just one thing was missing. Her smile... He looked at her small curvy lips moving slowly and realized she was speaking...

As the interview began, he realized her to be very confident, positive, and chilled out. At that time he knew she was the girl who could change the way he looked at life. Days passed by, she was the definition of beauty not only outer beauty but also beautiful with her mind, her thoughts, her responsibilities, her ideas, her selflessness, her dedication. He just fell in love with her completely from the beginning and she had no idea.