Part 4

Next morning,

Next morning,

Zoya woke up early at 4 am. Looking through the window in the bright night, she saw some lights sparkling in the mountains. She opened the door and looked at what was it just to find out some people trekking.  She started remembering her past.

 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

14 years old girl climbing mountains with harness tightly fit in her chest. Whistling sounds were coming. One man was shouting continuously, "Come on Zoya hurry up only 5 minutes". There was the sound of the guns firing continuously. She stepped in one rock but it fell off. 

Zoya- No, I can't do it, please.  

Man- You have no other options Zoya. Don't look down. Look upside who is waiting for you.

Zoya- Looked up and saw her Dad shouting ' come up fast you can't give up'

Zoya started to climb with more determination and finally, she stepped the last rock and she was there - yes I did it, dad. She hugged him tightly and he said, - Proud of you my child. He kissed her forehead. 

 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Zoya looked at her watch. It was 4:30 and there was time for the meeting. She hurried towards the reception and asked if she could climb the mountains. 

Receptionist- Sorry mam. It's winter season now and we can't take the risk.

Zoya- I have experience. I can take responsibility for my life.

Receptionist- No mam, We are sorry there are no arrangements done. 

Zoya- Can I get a map? I would take the running route.

Receptionist- Sure mam, Here it is.

Zoya- If anyone from my team asked could you inform them I would be here on 8/9.  

Receptionist- Sure mam.

Zoya changed her dress with track pants and a t-shirt. She left looking through the map. It wasn't an easy task to run through the mountains but she loved it. Finally, she reached her destination on the top. She took her camera out and clicked pictures. She did her Yoga and rested for a while.

****************

On the other hand, 

Aditya was on a phone call with his family.

Adi- Yes dad...... I am going to........ yes, I am looking at the presentation dad......I am only going to accept if I like their digital graphic designs..... umm I know...... I will talk to you later dad bye-bye.... yes hope so...

Aditya did his morning routine, got freshen up, and came out.  He was looking at the view, one of his security guards came and stood beside him.