I nodded, waiting for her to continue. I didn't want to say anything that will make her think twice about opening up to me.

"I hate lies and it seems that's all I have gotten all my life. I like everyone and hate none, I am calm and doesn't quarrel with anyone: even if I am in the right, I accept I am wrong just so peace reign. I am a good person. I love kids, I love animals and have done no wrong to anyone but why is it that life is so unfair to me? Why can't anyone love me?"

'But I love you!' I could hear that big voice shouting in my head.

What, I love her? I questioned myself not believing I said that even if it's not out loud . I like her very much. She is well, good to bang but that is all it is. I can't love and I haven't even fallen in love in my thirty years of existence. I don't think I have all the capabilities and the tools to fall in love. It's really absurd when men who are supposed to be strict and hard-hearted are fooled by some stupid feeling. I don't believe in that shit.

"Everyone including my parents hates me and I don't know why. I feel like I don't deserve anything good in my life because all the good people in my life went as fast as they came. My ex fiancé brought light and life into my life but that was extinguished by my sister and parents. They supported my sister to get married to him instead of me. I should have known that the love Martin had for me was too good to be true because no one is capable of loving me. No one, not even myself. Even if that's the case my parent out of everyone shouldn't treat me like trash. It is not my fault that they birthed me. Damn!damn! damn! I hate them so much for all that they have done to me. I hate them for taking my love from me, I hate them for mocking me and I hate them for fooling me again just so they can marry me off to some rich old fool. They are bankrupt and they want to use my happiness to make riches and pay for their mortgages. Tell me which parent does that to their own child? They lied to me that dad - my ex dad was having cancer and that he had little time to live and wanted to see me before he dies. Out of love for him, I foolishly rushed here just to find out they still don't give a shit about me. I keep asking myself what I have done to deserve this hatred from them."

I listened quietly still shocked that her parents really planned to marry her off to someone she clearly doesn't love after years of supporting her slutty sister to marry her man. That is really wicked of them.

"Hmmm, I don't know much about love so I will not be able to comfort you on that. But don't ever see yourself as a mistake. Learn to love yourself and give no fuck to whatever others say or think. Never allow the hatred they give get to you. I am sure that whatever it is, it's their fault not yours. They can't stand an angel being in their family because they are not one themselves and that's their loss. They have missed knowing a genuine, loving and a beautiful person like you. I can't imagine how hurt you are and I would be if my parents ever tried that shit with me. The only difference between us is that, I might kill them but you wouldn't because you have a pure and good heart. But one thing I promise you is that, I will make each and everyone who made a tear drop from these beautiful eyes pay. I will make then regret ever upsetting you! starting from that ungrateful man that broke you into pieces. I will make him pay for deceiving you and taking advantage of you. I will hunt him down for not being truthful with you because I also hate lies just as much as you do. I hate it when someone look right into my face and lie to me knowing very well that they are lying. I swear to you, they won't get away with this because they have messed with what is mine."

"Relax Shawn, I am the one hurt here why are you being so furious all of a sudden?"

"I wouldn't do what they did to you to my sister and wouldn't allow anyone to do that to her. I wouldn't let anyone mess with the people I care about and you are one. I am sorry that I became angry but I can't stand lies moreover what they have done to you angered me. I don't want to see you in tears anymore. You deserve better and I wouldn't allow anyone to make you cry ever again"