Fan Crazy / Kalos Queen

That's Ash's song for Serena

Ash POV

"There gone I think." Said Gary

As we walk quietly and quickly someone spotted us.

"Crap." I said running

So you must be asking what the HELL IS GOING ON.

Aura: Go read Broken PT 1&2

As I was saying after that song we got famous pretty quickly. We were going to a news station to do an interview but there were fangirls were around us.

"Pikachu use Thunder bolt."

Pika chuuuuuu( Go away only Amourshippers can be with the boy)

They ran into the studio.

"Good morning Kanto today we have ASH KETCHUM ALOHAS CHAMPION AND THE NEW MONARCH AND GOU TRYING TO CATCH MEW GARY A FAMOUS RESEARCHER AND BROCK A FAMOUS POKEMON DOCTOR."

''HI."SAID the Crew

"So you guys you guys release a song called Walk The line how did you guys come up with it and we're."

Ash was sad but he had to tell how but he had to tell them.

"Well I made the song. They help my with the sound." Ash struggled saying the next part.

"Well the song is about the most amazing person. Sweet. Cute. She never gives up. What I didn't realize she loved me. It wasn't until I saw her the last time it hit me. I love her. But she got a boyfriend I guess I wasn't good enough or she stopped loving me.

"After that I was heartbroken 💔 but if she was happy I am happy. So I left. I loved her so much it hurt. I just thought I could Walk The line just for her. So I came up with the song at the airport. Hehe Gou was the first to cry."

Everyone was shocked.

"So can you tells who she is."

"Nope. You guys have to find out." I said

"Now let's play Walk the line in front of you guys especially you ladies call me." Said Gary the heartthrob of the group

Everyone cheered and the girls was fangirling.

Everyone liked it and then the host said something that got the Crew thinking.

"Are you guys going to write new songs."

"Uhh I don't th--."

"YES WE ARE EXPECT A NEW SONG NEXT WEEK." Said Gary

"You got it there folks there's a new song coming out we will be back after these messages." The gang went to the back.

"WHAT THE HELL GARY." Said Ash

"Relax Ashy boy you can come up with a new song." Said Gary.

"I can't that was going to be my only song it was about SERENA." After that Gary and Brock was shocked he never tell them about that the girl was Serena.

"Fine I come up with one up soon k."

After that.

I was thinking about things about my past I couldn't think about a other song. I just want to see Serena's honey blonde hair and her blue eyes and soft skin. Her eyes is like the Blue Clear sky. I got it.