Kalos here we come

Ash and Gou are research fellows at Ceries Lab. Right now Ash and Gou are eating breakfast, Gou is looking at his Pokedex while Ash is eating his food so fast.
"Ash you know you can choke on your food if you eat it to fast." Gou said to his friend. "Relax Gou I am fi" Ash tried to finish the sentence but he choked on the food. "Told you so."
While they were eating Gou found something on his phone a magazine talking about Maga Evolution then he got excited to catch those Pokemon, then he told Ash "We have to go!"

Then Gou grabbed Ash's hand and went down stairs.
'PROFESSOR look at this." Then he show a page about Mega Evolution. He starts to chuckle a little because of his enthusiasm. "If you guys want to know about Maga Evolution you guys can go to the Kalos region." He said.

"Cool I can go there again."Ash said

"WAIT YOU WENT THERE BEFORE."Gou and Prof Ceries said surprised.

"Ya that was the 6 region I want though. I was traveling with Clemont he's the Gym Leader of Lumiose City's his sister Bonnie and there is Serena.."
Then he starts remembering what happened at the airport.

"That's settled were going to Kalos."Gou said.

"Make sure you guys catch some Pokemon that can Mega Evole." Said Prof Ceries

"YA!!"they both said

Then the boys change. First Gou pack more than 100 Pokeballs then he grabbed Scorbunny and went down stairs and he waswas surprised what he saw.

He saw Ash but not in his normal clothes but now he was wearing a blue jacket with a white stripe black jeans and red shoes and a hat with half a Pokeball on it.

"What's with the new clothes."Gou said.

"Oh these were the the clothes I were in Kalos." Ash said.

"Cool." Said Gou "And come on we need to go to the airport."

"And gets some food I didnt eat breakfast good." Ash said give Gou a glare.

"K but we have to hurry." Gou said while a sweat drop from his head.

"FOOD AND KALOS HERE WE COME."

In Kalos

A honey blonde girl is brushing her Pokemon when she said to her Pokemon "I think something interesting is about to happen." She grabbed on her blue ribbon and start thinking.

"Oh Ash how I miss you I hoped you like what I gave you at the airport." She starts to blush I she remembers the what had done.

"Still thinking about that boy I see." Her mom Grace said

That made Serena bright red.
"MOM!!!!!"

Grace starts laughing "Lunch will be ready in a few minutes."

Serena looks outside the window and says in her mind.

"Never give up till the end right Ash" As she starts blushing again

And there you have it my first fanfiction I hope you guys like it and ya see you guys later

Aura signing out (•×<)/ lol