Khalan

Jahlil POV

"Oh my god!! Oh my god!!! Oh my fucking god!!!" I scream holding my stomache while Malachi rushes to the hospital.

"I know baby we'll be there soon." He reaches over grabbing my hand.

"I-it's hurts papi." I cry at the pain. This is way worse than when I had the twins.

Something wasn't right.

"I know it does mama but you so strong. You did this before and with two remember. My strong lil baby. You got this." He tries making me feel better and it works a little.

He pulls up to the hospital and immediately hops out and runs around to grab me.

He carries me inside and almost knocks over a doctor or two.

"We need doctor Ramirez my fiancé is in labor!" He yells at the woman in the front.

Less than a minute later doctor Ramirez rushes out with a team of nurses and place me on one of those rolling bed thingies as I'm rushed to the back.

Somewhere along these lines I realize I'm no longer attached to Malachi and immediately panic.

"W-where is he?!" I yell at the doctors.

"He getting changed into his scrubs he'll be back shortly." One of the nurses says trying to calm me down.

I feel myself start to get dizzy before all I see is black.

I can hear the faint sounds of the nurses calling my name and then....

Silence.

(1 day later)

I feel my eyes flutter open and I look over at the corner of the room and see a shirtless Malachi holding a baby.

Our baby.

I feel my eyes begin to water as bite down on my bottom lip.

"P-papi?" My voice cracks.

His head shoots up and he quickly but carefully comes over to me.

"Hey baby. I was so worried don't scare me like that again." He says kissing my forehead.

"You wanna hold him?" He asks referring to our son.

"Y-yes." I smile softly as he hands him to me.

"H-hi Khalan." I smile remembering the name we picked.

He was so beautiful.

"W-what happened?" I ask still staring down at my newest baby

"You blacked out. The pain was too much so you fainted. The doctors are still trying to figure out why it was so painful in the first place. I'm so glad you're okay mama. I don't know what I'd do without you." He grabs my hand slipping the engagement ring on my finger.

"Where's my babies?" I ask referring to the twins.

"My Mom's bringing them." He caresses my cheek before kissing my forehead again and then Khalan's.

"My babies." He whispers before laying his forehead against mine.

I feel at peace for the first time in the past year.

Between meeting my dad for the first time, my mom's suicide, and me and Malachi's issues for the first time I feel so.......

Complete.

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!!!! I know this is shirt but just couldn't wait to introduce baby Khalan💖💖!!

Anywhoooooo

I don't really have many questions this time.......

Baby Khalan?

Jahlil passing out?

Malachi being worried?

Jahlil finally finding peace?

Please remember to comment so that I can know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖