I miss you

Jahlil

"Oh"

Oh? OH?! Wtf he mean oh.

"Oh?" I ask with an attitude

"I mean uhhh. Baby look you know I care for you a lot." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"B-but you don't love me. I get it." I say feeling my eyes well up with tears.

He must've noticed my state because his face immediately softened upon us making eye contact.

"Baby i-can you go." I say cutting him off.

"What?" He look taken back.

"Maybe you should go." I say looking down.

"Oh word? I don't tell you I love you and now I gotta go?" He asks now getting angry.

"Wow. Bet." He says grabbing his jeans and putting them on quickly. He puts on his shoes and hoodie and grabs his phone off my charger.

I try saying something but no words come out.

He just walks past me and out of my room.

I soon here the house door open an close and his car pulling out of the driveway.

I immediately break down. Feeling stupid for saying it too soon. Feeling insecure that he didn't say it back. Feeling weak for crying about it.

I call Gianni.

It rings twice before she answers.

I hear shuffling around in the background before she finna speaks.

"Wassup Jah?" She says distracted.

"I-I told M-Malachi I l-loved him a-and he d-didn't s-say it back." I feel myself breaking down all over again.

"I'll be there in 20 min." Is all I hear before she hangs up.

I guess I should shower in the mean time.

THE NEXT DAYY

I walk into school with a massive headache. I had spent the whole weekend crying and feeling bad but luckily Gianni was there with me.

When I walk into class I see Malachi sitting in the back. Some girl talking to him but he wasn't paying her any attention.

Overall he looked really stressed like he hadn't been sleeping.

I hate that I miss him so much even tho it's only been a weekend.

I feel my phone vibrate and I look down to see that he texted me.

Chi♥️

Meet me after class please.

I've said all I need to say to you.

Wow. You really just gone give up on us like that?

What do you want me to do. I don't wanna waste my time with feelings that are one sided.

Damn that really how you feel?

I just need time can you give me that?

Take all the time you need

Thanks

You still mines right?

I don't respond.