2🥰The Unexpected thing {2}😍

.. Continued.....

Tarika was amazed and also melted into his arms ....
The next morning a beautiful day arose where she thought she's still dreaming😴💭😴💭Her back was facing his charming face. Tarika was caught into his arms, she tried to see his peaceful and soothing sleeping face.. She turned towards him and gazed his hard yet clam face she moved her hand to caress his face.... but due to her movements his sleep broke up.

He gazed at her face and felt relaxed besides her but also suddenly he got embarrassed 🙈🙈 as he held her by her waist, she kept her hand on his face 😍

As she gained her senses she tried to escape his grip and ran out of embracement but he caught her wrist and pulled towards himself on the bed.... She was landed on the soft mattress and he came very close to her..... He was so close that she even forgot to breathe 😅
She huffed due to their such closeness.. His fingers ran throught out her smiling face. He slowly unpinned her hair he pulled her more close and close and close🥰🥰She wasn't able to belive herself...

She calmly called out : Abhijeet mujhe jane do naa..
Abhijeet : naa bilkul naa.
Tarika : are office bhi jana hai tumhe aur mujhe bhi , ase kyon kar rahe ho???
(She smiled 😊)
Abhijeet : Aacha, par pehle mere kuch sawalo ke jawaab doge??
Tarika : ha, jarur lekin pehle mujhe toh chodo
Abhijeet : chodunga itni bhi kya jaldi hai tarika ji kya aapko yeh pasand nahi aaya??

(She was so embraced that her face turned red and looking at her gestures he chuckled)

Abhijeet : kya mera hamesha sath dogi??
Tarika : Ha jarur
Abhijeet : kya mujhse shadi karogi??
(Tarika didn't answer but just blushed away)

Abhijeet : aacha thik hai koi baat nahi jab lage tab jawab dena.
And he moved aside but immediately she hugged him and said "Yeh baat kehne ke liye inte saal lage!? "

Her eyes were brimming with the tears of joy and happiness...

Tarika : Are issi sawal ka jawab dene ke liye to meine inte saal intejaar kiya!!!

Both shared a deep and special hug and were lost in each others arms and dreams 🥰💕🥰😍

Hey guys.... Sorry for dely 🙏🙏
Pls do comment and vote also give some opinions and suggestions.. Sorry for the mistakes, if any....

New update coming soon 🥰
Keep loving and keep supporting

Luv : sampu🥰