Stefan

Stefan Salvatore Imagine: "I'm Sorry.."

You get out of the car and stare at the building/house you never thought you would ever see again. The house that holds so many dark and bereaved memories. The same one you promised yourself and a special loved one that you would never return unless you thought it would be necessary to return back to. You never thought you had to keep that promise until now.

"Hey I am right by your side if anything happens." Stefan says as he turns you around. "I don't care if he is an original Damon and I will keep you safe. Always and forever, for an eternally until I die." He says as he kiss your forehead as Damon gets out of the car as well.

You nod my head and open the gate to the one place you never thought you would enter. You walk through and you instantly start to listen to see if he is here, and where you could find him without having to run into the two people you don't want to see nor cross paths with.

"You don't get it 'Lijah...." he stops at the head of the stairs as soon as he sees you.

"(Y/N)" 'Lijah says as he engulfs you in a hug as soon as he down the stairs. "I am relieved that you are in one piece."

" 'Lijah is he here?" you ask as you pull back from the hug.

"What in gods name are you doing here with them!" Nik answers before Elijah can even answer.

" 'Lijah please tell me he is fine." you ask your voice breaking at the end.

" He's holding up, but I believe the only one that can truly make him happy besides Davina is yourself."
"Father asked you a question." Hope calls from the top of the stairs.

"I care about his question about the same that I care about you." You answer as you look at her for a split second before turning back to Elijah. "Do you know where he is?"

"I do believe that I asked a question!"

"We are both here because she asked us to come. Does that happen to answer your question?" Damon responds with the signature Salvatore smirk.

"Klaus we aren't looking for trouble we are just here for (Y/N)."

"I can't believe you were stupid enough to socialize yourself with Daddy's enemies." Hope responds as she stands beside her father.

"I don't think we asked for your opinion, and by the way me and Stefan may have our arguments but we have always known the the definition of family. Something that 'Your Daddy" has taught you as well. I would've ripped my heart out if I would've been (Y/N). " Damon replies with a snicker.

"You don't talk to my daughter like that. Leave!" he says as he gets in their face and wraps a hand around Damon neck.

You chant a spell and the vines lengthen from the sides of the house and separate Niklaus from Damon. The vines root themselves to the ground and hold him to the ground like chains. "If you as lay a hand on either of them Niklaus you will regret it, and that's a promise not a threat." You say in an icy tone as you walk closer to him. He looks astonished as he looks down at the ground. "I am not here to see nor talk to you I am simply here because one person out of the few that I immensely cherish needs me. Which is the only reason I would walk into this godforsaken place. You won't see me for long, and I won't stay here and you won't see us for long anyway. You stay out of our way and we stay out yours."