52 minutes

he opened his arms and she rolled her eyes, she hugged him as he snuggled on her hair.

'yep, she's still that Lami I knew' he thought

"fudge you" she mumbled but just got received an "I love you too"

the two cuddled for the whole 10 minutes.

they walked towards the sala and watched Oggie and the cockroaches.

"hihihi" Lami giggled as Oggie dumbly chased the three cockroaches inside the small house which is almost as big as the whole planet when you step in.

'her never ending love to this cartoon, tsk'

Jisung smiled at the sight and cuddled with her until its just 20 minutes left.

they finished the series as they skipped for so many times.

Lami didn't realize the familiar beat of her heart as they cuddled.

Jisung looked at her intently as she stared back.

"what?" she softly said

"don't you remember me?" he said with a glint of sadness in his voice.

'please do, please do, please do'

she shooked her head and pouted.

"don't you remember our old phrase? until 502 years we're still together" he spoke again, hopefully she would remember him.

she looked at him full of confusion, he just shrugged his shoulders and cuddled with her as he hugged her tiny body. uwu.

she didn't mind their cuddling position and waited for the command to end.

a few minutes have passed, she pushed him and sat somewhere far.

"time's up" she said. Jisung's eyes glittered with tears when he realized she still haven't realized that her and him were lovers, not until she got hit by a car and forgot everything.

he walked towards his room, sadness invading his heart.

'o-oh'

"o-oh okay--"he got cutted when he felt a tight hug behind him.

"I remembered it all along idiot, im just waiting for you to say it to me" she said making Jisung's heart thump hardly.

he faced her and smiled widely.

"until 502 years we're still together right?"

"then so be it, 502 years it is"