Chapter 3: Frienđs

God I'm sooo happy that people are reading my book! d=(´▽`)=b

*

Ashton's POV

God I'm sooo glad the Bell just rang, signalling break time. I mean I don't have anything against school, it's just I learned all of this already. And the teachers were being bitches. Especially when they caught me zoning out, which was in every class if I might add. They would call me out and tell me to answer a supposedly hard question only to make themselves look stupid when I answer it with no hesitation. Ha serves them right!

I walked out of the class quickly as soon as all the other students cleared out of the room. I made my way to the cafeteria on the west wing side of the school.

As soon as I walked in, I bumped into something hard and looked up to see another beautiful man, but not as beautiful as that 'sex god' I met earlier. He had dirty blond hair that cascaded over his hazel eyes. He had a strong jawline with a light stubble that gave him the mature look. God did everyone here have a god like swimmers body?! I thought as I looked down at his six pack that outlined his tight blue shirt.

He stepped back and put out his hand while smiling. "Hi I'm Avery. " He introduced. Damn even his voice is sexy, with the way his voice goes lower.

"Hi I'm Ashton. " I replied, shaking his hand. I continued walking into the cafeteria after greeting him only to be stopped by someone pulling me back byy wrist.

I looked back and saw that Avery was the one who grabbed me. Instinctively I pulled my hand away. "Do you need something. " I said sarcasticaly. He shouldn't be grabbing people in the first place,  especially me since I would've flipped him over if I didn't recognize him( Im dead serious ).

He smirked at me evilly.  "As a matter of fact I do." And the next moment I was lying on the ground with pudding on me. How the hell did he get pudding?! I swear I didn't see it before.

"Oh hell noo." I spat. "You just made a big mistake."

I stood up quickly and did a back flip over is body to get behind him. He turned around to grab me, but not before I round-housed his ass. He fell back and his arse while clenching his stomach. Ha served him right!

I laughed at the sight in front of me. He thought he was so cool dumping pudding on me. Well just saying, karma's a bitch.

"Karma's a bitch,  huh? " I spoke to him.  He just stared up a me and ginned. "What the hell you ginning for. Are you the Cheshire cat, or something! "

I followed his eyes behind me and saw the 'sex god ' I met earlier. Dominique? I think started to walk closer and as he was a couple feet away from me I saw the anger apparent on his face.

"What the hell are you doing. " He seethed. I winced a little at the harsh tone of his voice. Damn, he's one scary mother ducker.

"Well it's not what I'm doing its more of what your friend was doing." I snapped back,  but apparently I wasn't the one he was talking to because he put his hand up to silence me.

"I was speaking to Avery. " He said. His voice dangerously low. I looked over at Avery in shock and saw that he was scared shitless. Damn now I feel bad for the guy.