Chapter 1: The truth

Sup! I'm gonna try to write some better stories and mix it up a lil-bit

Okay this is outrageous.One minute I'm home and the next I'm being shipped of to a school for magic!!! Is it just me or do I have the worst luck ever? Anyway your probably confused so I'm going to tell you what happened to me, Ashton Firelight

*
3 hours before

"Ashton, get the hell down here now! "my mother yelled, stirring me from my peaceful sleep. Even though it's ducking Saturday! But I knew better than to disobey her, for her wrath is to be reckoned with. I'm serious.

I quickly hopped off the bed onto the cold floor. Why the duck does it have to be so ducking cold?! Oh and if you haven't figured it out yet I dont like to say the real f-word cause I makes me imagine me doing the dirty with a guy and a hot one at that. And I'm gay, just getting that out there before you all get confused as to why I'm eyeing beautiful boys off the internet later.Now let's continue.

I hopped into the shower and lathered myself with strawberry-apple scented soap and vanilla shampoo to make me smell as delicious as I look. As I hopped back out I went to the mirror to blow dry my natural snow white hair that I inherited from my mother. I then proceeded to put on my black thick-rimmed glasses since I never really did like my eyes which were huge with the right one scarlet red and the left on a silver color rather than gray.

I got dressed in my black skinny jeans and a red v-neck with my favorite green day sweat shirt over top. I applied my eyeliner which wasn't necessary dice I've never been outside this house this before.

Quickly I proceeded downstairs, not wanting to keep mom waiting any longer. As I got down there I saw an elderly looking man sitting next to my mother who was looking so serious. 'Okay this day just keeps getting weirder' I thought to myself since we've never had company in this home before because people believed it to be the home of witches. Crazy right?

"good morning mom." I chirped as I grabbed an apple from the counter and sat down next to her. "What you need?"

"Honey, how many time have I said not to eat with your damn mouth open? " She said calmly which sacred me even more considering that she yells all the time. "But never mind that I would like to talk to you"

Now I'm listening, this must be important since my mom isnt just telling it to me off the bat. "Yeah mom? " I said back curiously. "What's wrong?"

"Wweell........" she trailed on. God I hated when she did that, it just makes the conversation last longer. "Do you remember the rumor of how witches supposedly live here? "

I nodded my head, urging her to continue. "yeah I know."

"Well that rumors true, I'm a witch. "

I just stared at her for a good two minutes like she grew two heads and one of them was on he arm. Okay gross, never mind in said that. I finally broke the silence. "Mom, have you been getting enough sleep? " I asked worriedly.

Now it was her turn to stare at me. "Do you think I'm crazy?!" she asked. Anger seeping through her voice. I just looked at her, not wanting to get her any more angry than she already is. But me just being me, I nodded like a fool about to claim his prize for bingo.

The next thing I knew I was looking at her upside down. "Mom, why are you upside down?" I asked curiously.

"Honey it's you that upside down. " she chuckled with a slightly amused look in her eyes.

Now that's when I started freaking out. "What the hell, put me down! " I yelled. And suddenly I found myself falling and landing with a thud.

"Do you believe me now? " she asked. And I just nodded my head, still freaked out about my mom being a witch. "Okay, now let me explain."

"So when you father and I were younger we were dating. And since we were the most powerful of magic users at school, we were obviously the most powerful couple around. But his mother never approved of me, so she set him up in an exchange marriage. We decided to run away since we couldn't be together there. During those three years that we lived here I got pregnant with you, but sadly his mother heard about it and tried to kill you while you were still inside me. Your father decided to put a barrier spell on us, but got died since it was too powerful. I decided to have you on my own and I did but I was careful and locked your powers away, fearful that his mother may try to kill you and now that your to be 17 in a couple days, your powers will finally unlock. I know that going to a magic school ideas going to be hard, so I've prepared you throughout your childhood by teaching you all forms of martial art and to help you make friend I've taught you many languages. So with that I'm sending you off so you can have a chance to live in the outside world."

I just stared at her for the longest time with my mouth wide open. This is crazy I can't have powered. It's just weird and that just adds to the weirdness in already posses.

"Shut your mouth boy, you'll catch flies." she stated as if she just didn't tell me my life story.

As I was processing everything through one part caught my eyes. I'll be going to school. "I'm going to school mom?!" I asked excitedly since I've never been out, let alone to school before. As my mother said 'why pay for something you can learn yourself ?'

"Yes you are. Now how get packed up. " She replied with a slight smile on her pink lips that seemed to pale her complexion more and brighten up her silver eyes.

I knew she didn't have to tell me again. I quickly ran upstairs and got packed which is why I'm in this car now ready to start my new life at a magic boarding school.

I really hope it's fun.

What do you think? Should I continue or erase it?