A War was Brought

5 days have gone by since the group brought Zach into their world. They were training and discussing ways and plans to find Red, but so far... nothing. They had spent restless nights and all for what?

Anguirus was starting to suspect that Red was just taunting them but wouldn't actually do anything but continue to taunt, while Godzilla thought he was sending warnings and his attack would be soon.

Solomon thought otherwise... he had known Red since they were just kids, while yes, Red had done something like this years ago, but... something about it made him think... diffrent than the others.

{Zachary's POV}
We sat in the meeting area as we all discussed a plan. We all argued about to train or bring the fight to Red.

I sighed and looked towards Solomon who was... asleep. I gestured to Godzilla about Solomon and as a response, he slammed the table making Solomon sit up.

"I'm up!" He yelled, confused by his surroundings,"Did you get any sleep at all?" Mothra asked, worried. Solomon sighed,"Not really... stupid nightmares keeping me up." Solomon said, rubbing his eyes.

I could sympathise with him, Red and his stupid mental powers have been keeping me up at night lately and I've gotten little sleep because of it.

"You should get some sleep, Sol. I won't allow you to continue until you are well rested." Godzilla said, motioning him to his room,"It's fine, I'm awake, I-"

"Solomon, get some rest." Godzilla repeated, more demanding. Solomon sighed and left to his room.

Godzilla sighed and Mothra smiled reassuringly. Mothra seemed to understand how to calm him down... I mean, she is his wife.

I looked to Acacius who was staring at his hands, he looked to be tense and worried. He seemed to be shaking and on the verge of tears.

"Acacius, are you okay?" I asked, catching his attention but startling him. He looked at me and sighed,"I'm fine, just... worried is all but I'm okay." Acacius answered.

Godzilla looked to him and back to Mothra who shrugged. Godzilla sighed,"We'll discuss this later... clearly none of us are in good circumstances at the moment." Godzilla said, waving his hand dismissively.

I'm not sure if he was dissapointed or if he was just tired by his tone of voice, but either way he's looking out for everyone.

I looked towards Melissa who comforted Acacius as he continued to shake. I sat next to him and patted his back for comfort,"Do you think... he'll succeed? What if... we're too late to stop him?" Acacius asked, worried and frightned,"Don't think like that! Look, we're gonna stop Red! You defeated him once, you can do it again!" I said, trying to sound confident.

It was easy to tell I wasn't confident in the slightest, I was just as worried and scared as the others but I tried to keep a smile on my face to keep spirits high.

"It is gonna be okay, we're still planning and Mothra and Solomon have made sure everyone is indoors during these times, we have nothing to worry about." Melissa said, smiling reassuringly.

I smiled, it always nice to know Melissa hasn't changed since the last time I met before she... nevermind, but she is still the positive and loveable Melissa I know and love.

"You gonna stop staring and get some rest, Zach?" Acacius asked, teasingly,"Shut up!" I said, punching his shouler playfully, making him chuckle. I walked back to my room and sat at the edge of the bed.

I sighed and sat back up to look at a mirror... only I didn't see myself... but Red.

"What do you want?" I asked. Red chuckled,"Do you really think there is a way to stop me?" Red asked, smiling.