"No! Absolutely not!" Michaela objects.

"Okay, I don't wanna waste your parents' money any more than I already have." Jade says. She didn't want to be a burden.

"Our parents." Kelce corrects Jade.

"There is more than enough money to go around okay? We can buy this entire island if we wanted to." Michaela exaggerates.

"I mean I never thought I'd go to college." Jade says, stirring her sprite with a straw.

"Are you serious? Junior year is coming up! We have to start prepping you two for the SAT and ACT! I prepped from summer of freshman year til junior year!" Michaela says.

"I'm not going anywhere special, it's fine." Jade brushes off.

"Community college? We are better than that." Michaela says.

"Look, I don't want to go to an Ivy or any of those schools, okay?" Kelce says to Michaela.

"Are you kidding me? Our parents are legacies! We can't let them down." Michaela scolds Kelce.

"I'm gonna play football at LSU." Kelce says.

"LSU? No!" Michaela scolds.

"LSU is the best college football team in the country, have you seen their record?" Kelce asks. He didn't want to be the perfect kid that Michaela was. He just wanted to play football, he was going to be captain of the team in the fall anyways.

"You need to think about your education, Kelce. What about Howard? Or Duke? Vanderbilt?" Michaela asks.

"Okay Miss Howard Bison and Harvard law, have you ever thought that I don't wanna be you? Or or become our parents?" Kelce asks.

"You could be working at one of the top law firms in this country but you're going to throw it away for football?" Michaela asks.

"Look, I don't wanna be a lawyer. I just wanna play football." Kelce says.

"Okay uhm.." Jade says, interrupting the fight.

"We're gonna talk about this with dad." Michaela threatens.

"So I guess I'm not allowed to go to community college?" Jade asks, there was a lot of fighting between Kelce and Michaela.

"No! I will get you into a top 20 if it is the last thing I do. If there's one thing I know how to be, it's smart." Michaela says.

" Michaela says

"Okay.. I mean some college is better than no college right?" Jade says, awkwardly.

She didn't want to take Michaela's side but she didn't want to upset her either. She was a great sister who wanted to take care of everyone and had good intentions. But Michaela was the perfect one who wanted to make everyone else perfect like her too.