Dark Nights

After a day of long training everyone was headed to their dorms drained out of energy, and even some students went to sleep with their partners as well since they wanted to cuddle together for the night. Which included Sato with Koda and Momo with Jiro, "Everyone have a good sleep tonight since we have a test in the morning!", Iida yelled as he watched everyone enter their dorms, everyone made a loud groan as they were all exhausted. Now that everyone was in their dorms asleep there was one student that couldn't get himself to sleep, "Come on Fumi! You need sleep, it's like 12 am", Dark Shadow whined as watched Tokoyami lay there staring at the ceiling, Tokoyami soon rolled his eyes as he made himself comfortable enough for him to sleep,"Fine...but don't wake me with your loudness", Tokoyami whispered as he slowly drifted to sleep, "Got it!", Dark Shadow as he flew around the room trying to be as quiet as possible, Tokoyami soon felt himself go unconscious and head to his dreams, or maybe nightmares since he had them for the past week or so, so of course he assumed he'll get one again today.

Tokoyami was soon woken in a dark room which he doesn't recognize, he looked around hoping to see the room more clearer but he still didn't recognize anything, he noticed he was on the floor of course he stood up, "Dark Shadow?", Tokoyami yelled out hoping that one of his only friends were at least here in his dream, when Dark Shadow didn't come as commanded it made Tokoyami a bit frustrated. 'Ugh, why isn't Dark Shadow in this dream?', Tokoyami thought as he looked around sill trying to figure out where he was, before he knew it he saw a hurt Shoji from that night of where they were in the forest training with the Pussy Cats. Tokoyami made a small gasp as he stopped in his tracks, he remembered this night, it stuck with him ever since, he hated remembering it since he was full of guilt hurting the one the loved this entire time, "Shoji....i-i...", tokoyami said as tears slowly formed in his eyes, "See what you did to me Tokoyami? This is all your fault..and look at the bird is crying", the hurt Shoji said mocking him, Tokoyami made small sobs as he fell to his knees, "I'm so sorry Shoji..", he said whispering.

Soon Tokoyami woke crying and shaking, "Hey Fumi, you ok? You started crying and stuff", said Dark Shadow with worry, Tokoyami stood up from his bed and looked at his clock as he wiped tears from his eyes, '2:40 am' read the clock, "I-i'm Fine now, thanks Dark Shadow, Tokoyami said in a whispered as he pets Dark Shadow's head, "Can we to Shoji's room tonight since you seem to find comfort with him", Dark Shadow asked, Tokoyami thought for a moment then remembered a part of his dream which made him look down a bit, "I would say yes but i don't want to disturb him..", Tokoyami said in guilt, Dark Shadow gasped in disbelief as soon as he heard him, "Nope! I'm sure it won't disturb him, you both  are close friends after all right?", Dark Shadow peeped as he attempt to brighten Tokoyami's sprit which actually helped. Tokoyami made a small sigh before he stood up from his bed, "Ok then, then let's head to his room then Dark", Tokoyami said as he grabbed his blanket and headed out his dorm, "YAY!", Dark Shadow yelled out before being hushed by Tokoyami, "Be quiet, everyone is still asleep", "Oh! Apologies!".

As Tokoyami was closer and closer to Shoji's dorm he grew more nervous then he was before he left, "Here we are", Tokoyami whispred as he made a small sigh, before he could get to knock the door opened which left him in confusion, "Oh hey Toko, didn't expect you to be here", Shoji said with scarcam as he made a small chuckle after. Tokoyami was still left in confusion as he looked up at Shoji, "Don't worry Fumi, I told him we were coming while you were sleeping and having that nightmare", Dark Shadow peeped, "How di- Nevermind, can I come in now?", Tokoyami asked as he was already annoyed, Shoji nodded as he let Tokoyami in his room, "So you need to talk about your nightmare since it looks like it scared you a bit", Shoji said as he shut the door behind him an sat next to Tokoyami that was already on the bed, Tokoyami shook his head, "I don't feel like talkung about it", Tokoyami said as he laid down and clinged onto one of the pillows, "Fair, go ahead and sleep, i'm gonna turn off the light ok", Shoji said as he stood up and went to turn off the light, Tokoyami made a small nod before he felt himself getting more sleepy and sleepy, as soon as the light was turned off he felt himself drift off. As Shoji layed down next to the his matress he felt a sleep Tokoyami clinging onto his making him smile, "Sleep tight Tokoyami", Shoji whispered as he went to sleep himself.

After about a week Tokoyami"s dark nights slowly were less with the help of Shoji which Tokoyami was really happy about but he didn't want it to be noticeable so he keep quiet but he knew that Shoji chaught on to those feelings so he didn't min at all.

**aurthors note**
so sorry for this chapter being crap since i written mostly when i was sad and it beong at night, but i hope this is a good enough one-shot to finish this book. don't worry i will make a new book sooner or later, but since school is starting tomarrow for me it will probaly take me a bit to release it, but thank you for 5k guys :>  - admin