Mine Forever

(Topic for this one-shot will be in the comments since this won't be requested from anyone)

Tokoyami and Shoji's relationship together lasted for a while and lasted after high school, Shoji one day thought of what he could do to make his relationship with Tokoyami better, "I think you should propose to Fumikage", one of Shoji's limp mouths said making Shoji instantly blush, "What!? I just can't- I mean I want too but do you think he's ready?", Shoji said with worry, "Well I mean, we've been together with him since first year at UA, he'll definitely say yes", the limp mouth said, "Ok, I'll try? Shut it, I don't know why I talking to my quirk..", Shoji whispered as he got up from his bed and paced around his room. He then heard a knock from the door making Shoji slightly jump, he stared at the door then went to open it, he then felt a smaller he recognized very well jump onto him making him smile, "Hey Fumi", Shoji said with a smile as he held Tokoyami, "Hiya Mezo", Tokoyami said smiling as he held onto his tall boyfriend, Shoji smiles more then thought of the same thought his quirk suggests making him blush brightly, "Come on, let's just ask him for a date today so we could propose to him, we already have the ring in our pocket", Shoji's quirk said in his mind making him blush more, then slightly nods and looks at Tokoyami, Tokoyami looks back at him and tilted his head lightly, "You ok Mezo?", Tokoyami asked with a bit worry.

Shoji let out a small sigh, "I'm fine Fumi, but I've been wondering if you want to go on a date with me today and go to the amusement park?", Shoji asked with a smile, Tokoyami blushes lightly and smiles, "Of course Mezo, the amusement park sounds like a good place to be at a date with someone", Tokoyami said with a smile on his face, Shoji smiles and nods then placed Tokoyami down, "Then let's get ready Fumi", Shoji said with a smile, Tokoyami nods and smiles.

time skip, at an amusement park

As Shoji and Tokoyami arrived at the amusement park Tokoyami looked around in amazement and smiles brightly, as Shoji looked down at Tokoyami he blushed lightly and smiles, "What ride would you like to go on Fumi?", Shoji asked as he smiled, Tokoyami looked around a bit and sighs slightly, "Honestly I have no idea", Tokoyami said as he chuckles lightly, Shoji thought for a moment then saw a ride that will be suitable for a couple like him and Tokoyami so he decided to do his plan there, "F-Fumi, what about we go onto that ride over there?", Shoji said as he points at the ride, "It's meant for couples to go onto and have a stronger bond with each other in their relationship", Shoji blushed lightly as he said this and looked down at Tokoyami who had a blushy face as well, "Sure! Why not", Tokoyami said as he looked at Shoji and smiles, Shoji nods and smiles.

The two headed over to the ride they selected and when they payed they got onto the ride, as the ride started Shoji got nervous, Tokoyami noticed how nervous Shoji was getting so he tried to calm down by placing his hand on his cheek, "Babe...are you ok? Your getting all nervous, there's no need to worry about anything", Tokoyami said with a calming voice, Shoji slowly calmed down hearing Tokoyami's voice and placed his hand on Tokoyami's hand, "I'm being ok now, thanks to you Fumi", Shoji said with a smile, Tokoyami smiles back, "I'm glad, now, may I ask why you wanted a date today Mezo?", Tokoyami asked and he looks up at Shoji. Shoji blushed remembering why they're here, "Oh yea..I wanted to tell you something", Shoji said nervously as he grabbed the box out of his pocket with Tokoyami noticing, "And that is?", Tokoyami asked making Shoji a nervous wreck, "Well um...", Shoji said as he brought the box up making it visible then opening it showing a ring, "Fumikage Tokoyami, will you make be mine forever and marry me!?", Shoji as he blushed brightly.

Tokoyami blushed deeply to what he heard and looked at the ring and Shoji and blushed more deeply, Tokoyami then teared up and smiles, "Yes! I will definitely marry you!", Tokoyami said as tears fell from his eyes, Shoji smiled and placed the ring onto Tokoyami's finger and smiles brightly, the two then hugged for about 2 minutes before they letting go, "Now your mine and I'm yours", Shoji said with a smile, "And that's a good thing", Tokoyami said cuddling Shoji making him smile.

note from admin
So I'm guessing you've noticed in the beginning it didn't have 'requested by "name"' and reason is that this is an admin one-shot or whatever you call it. So I decided to do some one-shots on my own, so if you don't see a one-shot requested by anyone then just know I'm made it myself and also the topic of the one-shot will be in the comments as well. Now have a good day/noon/night :^)

—Admin