Odd Appearance

( Idea from @Squiggly-octo and it'll be a no quirk au as well )

Today was a normal day for a tall man named Mezo Shoji and he just gotten home from a long day of work and he was drained out fully and just wanted to sleep. He entered in his house and shut the door behind him, he made a small sigh as he went to his room and changed into some comfortable clothes and sat on his bed. Shoji laid in bed and turned on the tv and felt himself slowly drift off to sleep, before he could fall asleep fully he suddenly heard a small squeak that kept getting a bit more louder. Shoji sat up and looked around a bit confused as he tried to figure out what all the noise was, he got and looked around his room trying his hardest to find where the noise was coming from, before he took another step he heard a little cry making him look directly at the thing the caused it. He then saw it was a black bunny, he tilted his head in confusion as he looked at the bunny, the bunny was curled into a ball and it seems it didn't knowledge Shoji was standing in front of it. 

Shoji still was a bit of confused but he shook his head and notice the bunny was shivering ever so slightly, Shoji placed his hand gently on the bunny scaring it a little, "Hey, I won't hurt you", Shoji said as he picked up the bunny, the bunny then felt a bit more immune to Shoji, as Shoji was petting the bunny, he still had a lot of questions, "I wonder where you came from, and I also wonder what gender are you..", said as he placed the bunny on his bed, he then watched the bunny curl in a ball, "I guess i can find out in the morning since you seem pretty tired as well", Shoji said as he yawned then laying down and placing a blanket over himself, he than felt the bunny snuggled against him making him smile, "Good night little bunny..", Shoji whispered before he fell asleep. 

As dawn came Shoji was awoken by some so loud shuffling and thuds, as he got up from his sleep his vision was still a bit blurry but he felt that the bunny wasn't snuggled against him which made him a bit confused, he looked around as he slowly got his vision back, he heard more noises and stood up and went to his kitchen where he heard all the noise. He was shocked to see a short boy that seemed close to his age and was just wearing a hoodie that was big to the point that it was big enough to reach past his kneecaps, Shoji then realize that was his jacket and just look him as the boy looked around without even knowing Shoji was there, "U-um..hello and who are you and also why are you wearing my hoodie?", Shoji said softly scaring the boy, the two made eye contact as the boy's fear slowly left, "U-um..I woke up and got hungery so I went in here to get food and I didn't want you to s-see me like this mister..", the boy said a bit quietly as he hid his face with the bunny ears that he had. 

Shoji slightly tilted his head in confusion as it slowly got to him , he looked at his bunny ears and realized he was the bunny he found the night before, "Wait so you're the bunny I saw last night?", Shoji asked as he went over to the boy and placing a hand gently on his head, the little bunny eared boy nodded before he gently clinged onto Shoji's arm that was placed on his head, Shoji made a small blush before looking away and thinking a little, "Let's say that you could take a nap since you already ate and you seem tired", Shoji said as he picked the little bunny boy and carrying him to his room, the boy nodded and blushed, "You're aware i don't have anything else one beside this clothing named a 'hoodie'?", "Mmhm, now lay down so you could take a nap, little one", Shoji said placing a blank over the boy as he laid down and made a small yawn. "Can you lay with me? It gets pretty scarying sleeping alone", asked the boy, Shoji nodded as he laid with him and held him close, "I need to ask, what do you want to be called little one?", Shoji asked as he looked at him.

"Hmm..I never thought of it but..maybe Fumikage Tokoyami?", "Tokoyami it is then or either 'Fumi' or 'Toko' for short, and you could call me Mezo Shoji", Shoji said smiling at Tokoyami, Tokoyami smiled ack as he blushed and slowly drift off to sleep, "Thank you Sho..', he said before sleeping, Shoji kissed his head as he slowly fell as sleep holding Tokoyami.

'But we both seem really odd Sho.."

**author's note**

ahh yes, it's my birthday today I hope it was enjoyable for everyone even though it's not that good like my other ones, anyways, have a good day/noon/night to everyone reading this :DD