The Ending

~~~~So I decided to add the ending... I really hope you guys loved it. i'll be adding a new story in a couple of days or months xD its going to be about a lover having some problems with the Zaslavski brothers... well see ya!!!~~~~

Minuets passed by... 1:49 A.M. We were just sitting down next to each other in the couch, her head was in  my shoulder. "Alvin?" Noemi asked. "Yeah?" "When is this going to end?" "I don't know, but soon for sure. Now get up, come on, we're going to leave this place." "How can we if we-" "There has to be a way!" I told her some of the plans I had. We both agreed on one. "Find heavy objects or anything that can make a window break more," I said. We were trying to break the window that Anton cracked. She got some chairs and we started to throw them to the window. She was a nice thrower for a girl like her. 10 minutes passed, and we finally broke the window! "We broke the window!" Noemi said then came towards me and gave me a kiss. "If Mandy was here she would say that she'd would have done that to Anton," she joked. "Plus she would say; "Oh, I was wrong about not being able to break the window," something like that," I said. We were on the 2nd floor which it's pretty high from the ground, so we decided to get the cushions from the couches and throw them to the ground. We were holding hands, ready to jump together and leave this place behind. "3...2..." I started to countdown. We both looked at each other and smiled. "One-" Sebastian grabbed her and pulled her away from me. "Noemi!" "Please, let me go!" she screamed trying to escape.

"Sebastian, please listen to me!! I understand how much you miss Ciel, you miss him as much as we miss Anton and Mandy." I stated and started walking towards him. "Can you please just let her go? We will leave this place forever!" As soon as I got close to him I grabbed Noemi and pushed her to the side. At that moment Seb stabbed me in the stomach and I heard Noemi scream.

~~~~

I felt something cold hit my body. "WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!!!" Anton screamed as he poured iced water on my face. "Someone was having a bad dream," Mandy laughed. "Aww, I'm here now Alvin," Noemi hugged me. 'It was just a dream!!' I said in my mind. "Anton?! Where are the pickles??" Dillon screamed from the kitchen. "I'll be there in a second! Get up sleepy head! Guest are coming!" Anton said as he left. I got up and went outside to get some fresh air. "How was that a dream?" I whispered. "It felt so real!" At that moment I saw a tall man all dressed in black walking down the street. We had eye contact and his eyes glowed red. He disappeared into the shadows.

I heard Dillon call me "Come on!! I have to show you something I did with the pickles!" "I'm coming!" I replied. As soon as I turned around I heard a knife drop.