Three of us

I was about to say something but we heard a big smash coming from upstairs. “Oh no, what did they do now?!” I said running upstairs. We then heard Mandy scream again. We got there, and there was a big hole in the floor. “Mandy!!” Noemi screamed running towards her. “Look out!” I said, chasing her. “Please help me! Someone!” Anton screamed at the top of his lungs. He was there, holding on into something so he wouldn’t fall. I was thinking ‘He’s gonna die next, no matter what.’  “Alvin, do something please!! “ Mandy commanded me. I got on my knees and tried to stretch my arm so Anton could get it. “I can’t reach! It’s too far away!” he yelled “Anton! Please don’t leave me!” screamed Mandy. As I got up to get a longer object enough for Anton to reach, Mandy got into tears and said his last goodbye. “I love you, I’ll always be in your heart.” His fingers couldn’t hold him any longer, so he fell to the first floor, over 20 feet. Mandy started to scream even louder and cry more. Noemi hugged her tight and told her everything was going to be alright. “H-how did this happen?” I asked. “He saw a tall man, about 6 feet tall, wearing all black, behind me. He started to run away so Anton chased him thinking he would get answers. The floor fell and this happened,” said Mandy wiping her tears away. I looked at Noemi, “Should we?” I asked. “Yeah, let’s tell her,” she replied. We began to tell her about the tall man, named Sebastian.

          “So apparently he...kills anyone who enters here,” I finished. Mandy started to cry again, “Why did this have to happen to us?!” “Well, I told you guys something bad was going to happen, but no one believed me!” I said. “We’re sorry,” they said. “It’s okay,” I replied, “Is there any plans? Or anything we can do?” “Right before Anton saw Sebastian behind me, we found an attic. We were going to go up the attic but we started to argue and that’s when we saw him behind me,” Mandy answered my question. “Well maybe we can go up there and find something,” said Noemi. “You two wanna go up there? It’s only,” I checked my watch, “11P.M.” “Yeah. I can take you guys there,” replied Mandy. “Thanks,” said Noemi with a bright smile.

~~~~~well hello guys :3 hope u r liking the story!~~~~~~~