Why do i feel like this?

(Ok im bored as shit and the people want another chapter SO HERE WE FUCKIN GOOOOO)
Hiyoko's eyes slowly fluttered open. But, to her confusion, she couldnt recognize anything. As she glanced around, memories of last night flooded to her head. Her face suddenly turned a bright shade of red. Did her and Mahiru...kiss?!?
    She smiled to herself for a minute or two before looking over to Mahiru. She was still holding onto Hiyoko, deep in sleep.
Hiyoko lied there for a minute or two, just enjoying it. She has never remembered ever feeling loved. But she liked the way it felt, it made her heart flutter.
The morning announcement finally played, making mahiru begrudgingly wake up. "Stupid bear..." Mahiru mumbled under her breath before realizing Hiyoko was there. "Ah!" She exclaimed after seeing Hiyoko's beady eyes staring at her.
(Imagine like: 👁👄👁)
   " Oh.." Mahiru sighed, relieved, after realizing it was only just Hiyoko . Mahiru smiled before getting up. "Come on, the others are waiting." Mahiru said, motioning for Hiyoko. "Ugh," Hiyoko muttered, tired, "Do we have to go?". Mahiru put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes joking "Yes, cmon!"
Hiyoko rolled out of bed, her hair a mess and her face painted with tiredness. "Do you want me to fix your hair for you?" Mahiru laughed, earning a glare from the clearly tired Hiyoko. "Y-yeah..." She said, not understanding why she was so nervous around Mahiru.
   Mahiru and Hiyoko had been talking for a long time, but Hiyoko always felt more shy when she was with Mahiru. She wanted to impress her. She wanted her affection.
   Hiyoko stopped her sudden thoughts of anxiety and skipped over to Mahiru. She sat down in the chair next to the vanity. Mahiru parted Hiyoko's long blonde hair hair and began to brush. Hiyoko felt her heart nearly escape her chest. She loved when Mahiru did her hair. She was so gentle.
Finishing her hair, Mahiru turned her to the mirror. "Tada!" She said, like she'd preformed a magic trick. Hiyoko giggled.
"Now," Mahiru said, with a motherly kind of look, "Get dressed so we can eat!" Hiyoko slightly chuckled at this, before hopping over to the bathroom in her room. She quickly changed then raced out of the restroom
"Okay!" Hiyoko announced, "Lets go!". Hiyoko always found herself being nice to Mahiru, which was unusual. She usually put up a thick wall of toughness to avoid getting hurt. But she didnt for Mahiru.
Hiyoko and Mahiru walked out of the cabin hand in hand.

(Ok my boys, give me constructive criticism/feedback please. Ill try to update soon. Thank you all for the support. Ok love you bye 😎✌️)