Always there for you

"Hiyoko?" Mahiru mumbled, having clearly been sleeping. "Its 12 pm, what are you-" Mahiru paused, glancing at hiyoko. "Hey, Hiyoko, tell me whats wrong." Mahiru softly spoke, looking at the tearful Hiyoko standing before her. "I-i dont know!" Hiyoko sputtered out, collapsing into mahiru's arms.
   Mahiru looked down at hiyoko. Hiyoko was warm, like a pastry straight out of a hot oven.    
    Mahiru found Hiyoko's tiny hand in the mess that she was and tightly gripped it.
   "Hiyoko, your a tough woman, you'll get through this"   Mahiru comfortingly whispered in hiyoko's ear.        
Mahiru stroked Hiyoko's long hair. she never noticed how long it was outside of her pigtails. It was soft, too.
   Mahiru picked Hiyoko up, and placed her on the pillowy bed. Mahiru sat down next to the sprawled out girl.
    Instantly, Hiyoko crawled up next to Mahiru and began cuddling her. To her, everything seemed like it would ok as long as Mahiru was here. Hiyoko gazed up, staring at Mahiru's focused eyes, and leaned in.  
There was no room between the two. The two kissed for just a minute, before falling asleep in eachother's arms.

(Again, the slight revision thing. Help me catch grammar or spelling errors. Ty!)