Esme runs in here with a horrified face while looking all around the kitchen.

"Look it snowed!" I break the silence.

Damn, she knows.

"IF YOU HAVE A DAMN BRAIN, USE IT!" She screeches. I plug my ears to avoid hearing her bird like voice.

"I have a confession......I can't cook."

Logan wipes the white spray off his face and glares at me.

Oo shit.

Well that was how I burned down my apartment. So i'm currently sitting on the couch while Esme, some movers, and Logan move all my belongs into his home.

I'm moving in!

I didn't have a choice but whatever.

Logan comes to me and points to his bathroom.

"Go take a shower. There's shampoo and conditioner in the shower already....Oh and Mason?"

I turn towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Don't destroy the bathroom too."

I roll my eyes.

"Please, that was forever ago. You need to learn to let thing go. LET IT GO! LET IT GO!" I start singing.

"Mason, it was less then 15 minutes ago." He runs his fingers threw his hair.

"Girl please. I can't promise nothing." I yell over my shoulder.

I took a nice, long, warm shower. But not to hot so I doesn't harm the baby or something. Then afterwards I sat on the couch with my laptop and scrolled threw amazon.

I want to shop.

So that's exactly what I did.

This is Logan's baby too. So that means he can pay the $329.96 dollars for it. Now where would he keep his wallet.

"LOGAN!"

"WHAT!"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"SHOWER!"

"OKAY!"

It's probably in his pants. I have an idea. I open the shower door. He pokes his head out which has soap bubbles in his hair. How cute! STOP GETTING DISTRACTED!

"What are you doing?"

"Peeing."

He nods and sticks his head back in the shower. I sit on the toilet seat and pick up his jeans as quietly as I could. Haha, I was right. I take his wallet and flush the toilet. That was a good plan, I had to pee anyways.

I washed my hands then left the bathroom. Then I paused for the stuff with his card. Did I mention he has a Black Card? Yeah, he's rich. My parents are too but I didn't want a black card.

He walks out and catches me red handed. Oh well.

"Why do you have my card?"

"I needed to buy baby supply's."

"Let me see!"

I let my eyes stay on those delicious abs. I want to lick them. He only has a towel on when we walks towards me and looks at the baby stuff I bought. When he's close enough, I lick his abs.

What? I never said I was sane.

"What the fuck Mason?!"

"They looked tasty." I shrug my shoulders.

He rolls his eyes but I see the blush on his cheeks. This pregnancy here lately has me feeling sexually frustrated. I have no clue why and It sucks because I have no man.

Damn it.

I pushed the laptop off me and grabbed his head and slammed his lips on mine. He puts a hand on my shoulder and keeps the other one holding his towel around his waist.

Once it starts to get heated he pulls away then I start whining.

"Mason, we can't just do that. We aren't dating."

I groan.

"I'm feeling sexually frustrated and you look like sex on legs. Even if your penis is small, I need something."

"My penis is not small!"

"Sure...."

"Oh really i'll show you."

He drops his towel and I shriek and cover my eyes.

"MY VIRGIN EYES!"

"Mason your not a virgin. If you were a virgin you wouldn't have my baby in your stomach."

"WHATEVER COVER THAT THING!"

I heard him laugh and I hear a door shut so I slowly peel my hands off my eyes to see that he's gone. Wow. That was..... I don't even know.