Chapter 7: First Encounter

Start from the beginning

'Not too bad...' I thought as I stop at a stop light. 'This probably shouldn't take too long and be too difficult.'

So I began my journey. It took about twenty minutes, but I eventually found one. I head in with a cart and went straight for the non-food items before going to the food section.

No one's POV

It's been a little over half an hour. Y/n managed to get most of the items on the list. Though he couldn't find the correct batteries his mom wanted. So, he thought he'll probably go somewhere else tomorrow to find them and carried on with his shopping. He's currently trying to find a certain coffee flavor that his mother enjoys, though had a bit of difficulty actually finding it.

Meanwhile...

As y/n was busy scanning through the different coffees, a woman was slowly walking towards him, who too was busy trying to find a certain coffee type.

"Damn...did they sell out?" She mutters with a concerned look.

(^Art goes to CSLucaris and his NSFW account on Twitter

(^Art goes to CSLucaris and his NSFW account on Twitter. Please don't sue me.^)

She appears to be in her mid thirties. She is a fairly tall and curvy woman, with tan skin, long black hair reaching just past her shoulders, soft brown eyes, and a beauty mark on the lower left of her lip. She had a pair of sunglasses resting on top of her head and a black short dress that revealed most of her thighs and a bit of her cleavage off. Around her neck was a golden necklace with a green gem on the end.

She lets out a sad sigh. Seeing as she might need to go to another store or simply go without coffee for the morning doesn't suit well with her. Especially when it's a school day.

...

Y/n's been struggling to find the right one for a few minutes. He lets out a quiet growl as he grits his teeth.

"The hell. Why are there so many different kinds of brands and flavors?" He whispers as he glances at the piece of paper in hand. Though when he glances back up, he somehow found the right one he was looking for. "Huh?" He doesn't grab it right away, as if it wasn't real. He reread the name on the paper to make sure that was the correct one.

...

Seeing as the woman couldn't find the right one, she felt like giving up. She was just about to turn around and go find a coffee shop or something, until her eyes landed on the coffee she was looking for. She smiles as she goes to grab it.

...

Just as the woman was about to grab the coffee, y/n reaches out and grabs it, accidentally bumping his arm into hers.