40

The next few weeks were very boring,  I made memories but we didn't do much. I took painkillers, watched tv, made jokes that were very dark and made peace with everyone.  I even wrote  my own will, not that I had much to give. And I wrote a letter to the boys for when I was gone.

I woke up to jaden tapping me. "What?" I was so tired, and I don't like to be woken up so i sounded slightly angrier than i should. "We're going hype in an hour, come on" I just mumbled before drifting off again.

i could hear some laughing and talking, and taps running but I just guessed it was the boys being noisy as usual

"We warned you, cassie" is the last thing I heard before my body felt numb, and cold. My eyes shot open to Bryce, jaden and Blake with an empty bucket. I look at my clothes and the bed and it was completely soaked with water and ice. I was furious. I jumped up, and the boys realised that I was pissed and started running. I tackled Bryce in the landing. I was just hitting his shoulder, I knew I wasn't really hurting him, I was just so fucking annoyed.

Then I saw jaden laughing so I chased after him, being the lovely person I am, i gave him a nice hug. Like usual he wasn't wearing a shirt, so he felt the cold. "Cassieeeee, you're supposed to love me!" he said as I didn't let go.

"Exactly why I'm giving my loving boyfriend a hug" He just got out my grip and ran, I heard laughter behind me and whipped around, my very wet hair dripping all over the floor. Blake couldn't stop laughing, he was clutching his stomach. "Be fucking glad I've known you less that two days" I say giving him a middle finger and running back to jadens room.

I was not going to clean up the bed, that was jadens fault and I knew I had to pretend to be mad at him all day. I took my phone off charge and left his room before he came back in, and went to mine, I got changed into basically the same thing as yesterday, except changed the shirt, and belt. I also put a bikini underneath incase I go swimming. I brushed my hair, I was too tired to actually do anything with it

I just didn't have enough clothes to have a million different outfits, but once I liked one that was what I wore.

I sat with Annie for a bit, she was getting big, like nearly an adult cat, she was sat on my lap and I just peted her as I scrolled through instagram, I decided I wanted to post later so I would get photos. After about twenty minuetes soneone knocked on my door. "Come in" I shout, Josh and Quinton come in. "Hey, how's Annie?" Quinton asks, he loved her so much. "She's alright, aren't you baby?" I say picking her up and passing her to Q. He held her and tickled her whilst me and josh started talking.

"Are you ok?" I just nod, I think i was, I wasn't bad I guess. "No really, two days ago you were in hospital for a tumour, it's understandable if you're not ok" he tells me, id thought about it a lot since then but didn't want to be sad and waste time..

"I've done most things I want to do, I'm in la with my brother and my best friends,  I get to go to the beach whenever I want, I'm financially stable, as long as I finish my bucket list by the time I go, then I'll go happy"

"Can I see your bucket list please? maybe I could help you do some things?" I nodded, I was glad me and him were becoming better friends. I walk over to my book case and take out an old book. I sit back on the bed, cross my legs and put the book between me and Josh. Quinton was still just playing with the cat, though he had moved to the floor and was playing with Annie and the toy mouse.

I open the book and flick half way to the end, it was hollowed out, and a note pas was in the back. I open the note pad and flip to the last page and show Josh.

Bucket list:

Go to a gig

Learn to skate

Move in with ant

get some good friends

sneak out

cry from laughter

eat a bite of everything from the kfc menu

own a cat

see the world

dye my hair

get fucking drunk

smoke a zoot

watch the sunrise

make someone proud

play minecraft for 10 hours

plant a tree

Make up with everyone

learn to swim

Josh looked over the list, I told him that the underlined stuff are things I've done. " you cant swim?" I just nodded, no one really said taught me things when I was little. He told me that he would try to help me do all these in the five or less months. Quinton had come back to us and also looked over the list. "I'll play minecraft when we can for ten hours"

"Thanks Quin, but why did you actually come in again?" Josh wouldn't have just come in to talk to me about a bucket list. " Oh yeah we leave for hype in... like five minuetes" he said checking the time on his phone. I took Annie off the bed and put down a lot of food, as I'm probably going to be gone most of the day.

They left to put their shoes on, I just grabbed my vans,  my go to shoe, grabbed my phone, and earphones. I look around checking for anything else I'll need. I put my note pad back in the book, but because of my extreme trust issues I put it in my draw so no one knew where it was.

"Cass, hurry the fuck up!" I heard Bryce. "one sec, let me go toilet." I quickly went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and washed my hands before running down stairs and jumping into the uber.  "Took you long enough" my brother told me. I just stuck my tongue out and went on my phone. I out on my songs and just chilled not really joining in the conversation.  Jaden was next to me and leaned his head on me. I wanted to be mad and ignore him but i couldn't, I ran my hands through his hair. "I'm sorry bubs" he tells me.

"Its okay, I want really mad, I just needed an excuse to hit bryce" I say and we both let out a laugh.

I close my eyes for a bit, my head was hurting, the doctor told me it would, when I was to take pain killers, I'll get some at the hype house I told myself.

"Hey, Cass, come on we're here" Bryce tells me