38

Cassies pov:

I knew what I had to do, I had to make peace with everyone and do everything I wanted to do, before I died. I didn't cry, not even when the other boys broke down, I didn't want to weep for days and weeks over this. I just wanted to live my best life.

"When can I go home?" I ask, i didn't like hospitals. "You need to come in weekly for scans and whatnot but your free to leave when the papers are done"  The doctor told me before leaving, and I wasted no time in getting myself discharged and changed.

We all took it in turns to get changed in the bathrrom, Josh had brought some clothes from everyone's draws. Anthony signed the papers while I got changed and the boys packed all the dirty clothes and chargers and stuff into the now empty bag, Josh bought.

I got told that the two new boys were joining the house. Noah Beck and Blake Gray. I remember Blake from musically, 12 year old me loved all those musers and I'm very sure Anthony or Jaden will bring it up.

We sit in the uber on the way home, the boys eyes red, Anthony still wiping tears. "didn't you have a crush on Blake when you were a kid?" jaden speaks up sniffling. I rolled my eyes "Don't mention it's and I was like 12 and younger so it really doesn't count" all the boys start laughing.

"Is jaden a little jealous?" Griffin jokes which received a glare from Jaden. I hug him from the side, "Don't be, I want you not him" I say and we both let out a chuckle. Anthony looks up from across from me. "are you going to tell them?" he trails off.

"Yeah, and I don't want you guys to be sad, I want these to be the best last few months. I want to laugh and take pictures, make memories, heal broken  relationships. Please don't cry" I say when I see the other guys tearing up.

I give them all a hug, "Can we please have MacDonalds tonight?" I ask sheepishly. They tell me I can and we will order it when we get back.

I stay silent for the rest of the ride home, thinking of when I was little  and when I first came to LA. I was zoned out until jaden tapped me and we left the uber.

I entered the house to be suffocated by a bunch of smelly teen and young adult boys. "hi, can't breathe, need air" and with that they let go and stepped back. I see all the boys and the two new ones. "How are you all gonna fit in this house when theirs like nine of you?" I was confused cos we didn't have enough rooms even if me and jaden shared. They all looked down and didn't make eye contact.

"Tell me" none of them said anything and I was getting angry. "What's happening? why are you acting like this?" I turn to look at jaden for some hope.

"Me and josh, we are leaving, moving into a flat together, we will still visit and see you, and I'll stay over and you can visit, it's barely 20 minuetes away" he rambled. I was shocked to say the least, I wasn't angry, just annoyed they didn't tell me before because to move in, they must have planned it.

I didn't want to make an argument so I changed the subject. "Uh so can we have MacDonalds yet or?" I say stretching out the "Or"

"What do you want I'll buy it?" My brother asks.
"Are you sure?" i didn't like people spending money on me. "Yeah it's fine, so I'm having a big Mac and fries, how about you?"

I ordered a big Mac and fries with a cola, I hadn't eaten in a while and I was starving. "Have you met noah and Blake?" Bryce asks whilst I'm ordering food. "Uh no I haven't, I know about you guys tho, hi I'm Cassie" I shake each boys hand. Anthony goes to speak but I kick him quiet. But Jaden was across the room so I couldnt stop him. "Rememebr when you were little Cassie? like 11 or 12 or something." i was so embarssed, I knew what was coming

"Jaden... No. stop!" I threw my shoe at his head. But he didn't and I out my head in my hands. "Ha, you looked musically didn't you."

"Jaden, I will hit you"
"And you loved all the creators" he sent me a sly smile.
"Jaden!" I nearly scream. By this time Anthony knew what he was gonna say and breat him to it. "Which creator did you like? Oh yeah Blake" I just shook my head and went red. I covered my face with a pillow. All the boys started laughing, including Blake.

"So what was the results?" kio asked when the laughter died down. I look at me hands, and start fidgeting, "brain tumour" I muttered but no one heard so they asked me to repeat myself.  "It was a tumour, five months at most" Most of the boys take a sharp intake of breath, and have tears in their eyes, the two new initiates looked sad but obviously as they don't know me, so didnt cry.

"Don't be sad, I want to be happy for the last few months" the boys nod, but I know they were still sad.

The doorbell rang and I bolted to the door, thanked the man, and took the food. It wasn't just mine and Anthony's, but all the boys. I ran back into the living room, handed the food out and sat next to jaden with mine. I put my drink on the floor and started eating.

I was a fat bitch at times. Jaden looked at me and started laughing. "that's my girl" he said whilst I was scoffing all my food. 

That night we watched some comedy shows, ate food and laughed, it was a simple night. A night I've had so many times, but this time i knew I would remember this night for as long as I lived