3

Cassie Pov

ouch. hate hurts. and now my phone keeps blowing up on Instagram. I gained like 45k in like an hour. mostly haters and fan pages. but it was a lot considering I had like 3k before. we took all the pictures in the back garden cos we were lazy. and now I decided I wanted a movie night. Anthony was already sat with me so i needed the others to join
"BOYS" I yell and then I hear like six pairs of footsteps run down the stairs. Anthony smacks my head for shouting. when they are here I start talking. "what a coincidence that you're all here. ok so I want a movie night and you guys need to join" I say whilst stood in front of them all with my hands put in that like evil pose where your fingertips touch in front of you.

"sowwyyyyy but I'm going out with liv" kio says
"yeah I'm ab to meet ness" josh adds
"ok bye bitches. you guys in?" I say to the rest of them they nods and I tell them to bring down any duvets, blankets and pillows. they follow my order and soon we have a space on the floor where we are all comfy. I go get some ice cream. the nutella we picked up and biscuits. we decide on hunger games. and I sit with jaden and griffin and we all talk about what we would do in the games if they were real

I feel sleepy again. so I put my head on jadens lap and my legs over griffin so I am lying down. Other than Jaden the boys have been like brothers to me. I've always found jaden attractive but like never had feelings cos I've been in a relationship. but the other boys are basically my other brothers. as if I need more. Especially Bryce, Josh and Griffin. Though griffin acts like a dad to us all.

Griffins pov:

most of the boys either went of to sleep or fell asleep downstairs. I turn to look at Cassie asleep. she's so tiny that when she sleeps she looks like a little kid. I see Jaden stroking her hair and watching tv. "mate. jaden. yo. dickhead" I say before getting jadens attention.
"yeah what?" he says not even looking
"you know your like stroking her hair?" he looks down and stops.
"oh. yeah guess I am." he says nd goes a bit red.
"do you like her or something?" I say laughing. he just blushes more. "bro, wtf. ant will fucking kill you" I whisper as he's asleep like a metre away. " I don't like her, we just joke around. Now leave it" Jaden says harshly. He went through a pretty bad break up about six months ago and for a while he thought he'd never get over her but he did. I think he deserves someone like Cassie.

The next morning

Ant pov:

I wake up the next morning And see Jaden griffin and Cass all asleep together. I hit griffin and Jaden awake but Cassie won't wake up. she's totally out of it. I check the time and it's 10:32 so it was time to get her up. The other two try and help but it's no use

"Cass"
"cassie"
"CASSIE"
" CASSIOPEIA LYANNA REEVES WAKE THE FUCK UP" she shoots up and hits me.
"Don't use my full name" she nearly hisses. she hates her full name. And I never use it. she thinks our mom was drunk or something naming her. Most people whos nickname is Cassie are called Cassandra but not my sister. Named after some Greek tale. The other two burst into a fit of laughter. they didn't know her full name till now. they start laughing to the point they have to hold their stomachs whilst cassie just tells them to shut up. "Your name is Cassiopeia? what the fuck?" jaden says while trying to calm down.
"And lyanna as a middle name?" Girffin says.
"tell the other boys and I'll punch you in the throat" she says. and the boys being boys immediately stand up and run upstairs.