I smiled as I made my way towards another building.

[Host, why do you want to do this? You are derailing the plot too much]

'Cause it is fun'

[...]

I looked at the guy that was inside the building. His ash coloured hair and cold black eyes that seemed to freeze anyone gazed silently at me.

"Who are you?" He asked with no emotion.

"Hi, I am Fiona. You probably don't know me" I said smiling as I walked towards him.

He kept silent as he watched me coldly as I stopped in front of him.

"So... Aren't you going to introduce yourself, Ashton?" I asked smiling gleefully at him.

"How do you know my name?" He asked, a look of confusion flashing in his eyes before it disappeared.

"You probably heard it from the group" He concluded without waiting for my answer.

'That was rude, you are supposed to wait for a lady's answer before making your conclusion'

[I don't think you actually count as a lady]

'How so?'

[I don't want to talk about it]

"Well, you don't need to ask since you already have your answer" I said with an unreadable smile.

He just looked at me coldly before turning around and leaving.

'That guy is so cold. I am still surprised he married that dumb Shirley'

[Probably because they were made for each other?]

'You don't even have a clear answer!'

[I do, it is because of the world's setting]

'The world setting?'

I took a chair and sat down for Little que's explanation.

[Yes, the world's setting is the reason why most things happen, it is where the storyline is derived from. It is the main existence of a world and determines the characters' behaviour and preferences.]

'Hmm... Ok'

[Just 'Ok'?]

'What do you expect me to say? Your explanation wasn't long anyway'

[I guess...]

I got up and made my way back to the car.

'Hey, can you talk normally with Kyle today? I want you guys to bond together~'

[Ok host, whatever you say]

'Are you coping me?~'

[Maybe?]

I giggled in my mind before entering the car.

"Did I take long?" I asked leaning on the chair.

"No, you were faster than I expected" Kyle said glancing sideways at me.

"You didn't take long" Little que said with his childish voice.

"You see- Wait! The boy can still talk?!" Kyle asked looking geniuely surprised even if he was faking it.

'He should think of going for theatre arts. He would be awesome at it'

[You would also be good at it]

"Yes, I can talk. Didn't I talk to you when I first came?" Little que asked blinking his eyes innocently.

"That's what you call an exaggeration." Kyle said sacarstically.

"Well, I should talk more so that you wouldn't form exaggerations like this" Little que said in an innocent tone.

'So you are playing the innocent boy act?'

[Everyone likes an innocent boy so this will let me bond with him]

'If you think so~'

"See the two of you, You are already getting along~" I said looking at them with a playful smile

"I guess we are getting along" Little que said with an uncertain tone

"Of course we are getting along" Kyle said confidently as he ruffled little que's hair.

"Don't think you are safe little boy, you are far from it" Kyle whispered to him quietly.

[I think I am really in trouble. Host, can I go back to being a voice in your head?]

'No, I like you more like this'

[...]

{My life is really sad}