Arc 1-School Prince and his flower

"That girl is so dumb" Starfire said with a smile, she still had her playful aura.

[...]

{ That was not the expected reaction, she is supposed to feel pity for Rose and be sympathetic, not insulting her with a big smile. *Shivers* #host is really scary, urgent help needed online#}

"I remember the rules said that I will enter someone's body in the story to do my mission. I hope I am not entering Rose's body" Starfire still had a smile on her face but when she was saying the last sentence, a very cold and bloodthirsty aura appeared around her.

[ *Sweatdropped* N-No, o-of course not. How can my lovely host enter a d-dumb g-girl's body?]

{ I can't say anything wrong cause I feel like one slip-off and I will be dead. Even though I am a system and is supposed to be indestructible, I still feel as though she can kill me}

"Good" Starfire said with a childlike and innocent smile that made her seem so harmless.

[...]

{ Innocent?! No way my host is innocent. Harmless?! Then how is she the top assassin? I can't be fooled by her smile. No way!}

"Anyway, how about we start this mission? I am getting bored" She said it in a bored tone and a small smile.

{ But I know the implications of her words. It means trouble }

[ Right, we are starting soon]

"Goodie! Goodie!" She said as she bounced around and clapped her hands.

{ She is really behaving like a little child but I know better than that >~<}

[ Commencing transfer of soul]

0%...

10%...

20%...

50%...

70%...

90%...

100%.

[ Bye, host. Good luck...]

{ At least I can have a peace of mind without her making my heart jump every time. ^w^ }

*Starfire's Pov*

I opened by eyes to find out I am lying on a bed in a fancy room.

Hmmm... I wonder whose body I entered?

[ Host, do you want to gain this body's memory?]

"Yeah"

When I received the memory, a big smile bloomed on my face. The character I am occupying is really interesting.

My name is now Starling Gain. The daughter of one of the top 50 richest people, a family friend to Prince's family, and also the main reason for how Prince turned out.

This just got a lot more interesting.  *smirks*

{ Host actually smirked, not smiled, but smirked!!! I am already pitying whoever made her smirk. #RIP# }

[ Anyway host, your mission is to save the female lead and not allow her to marry the male lead so that she won't die ]

"You want me to save that dummy?"

I was really annoyed with that girl because of how idiotic she is, and now Little que wants me to save her.

{ Host is emitting a really cold aura. #RIP# }

[ H-Host, a-are you going to do it? You know it is going to be challenging and fun]

'True, it is going to be fun to tear them apart and ruin the whole plot.'

{ #host's thoughts are scary#}

Hmmm... But first, let me greet my 'parents'.

I went downstairs and prepared to act like Starling. Starling is a nice girl who behaved sweetly towards her parents.

"MOM" I said as I ran to Starling's mom.

"My darling, how was your night rest?" Mom asked patting my head.

Mrs. Gain Aka Mom, was very doting on her child. In fact, Starling's parents are very doting on her since she is an only child. They give her whatever she wants but Starling doesn't ask for a lot of things and only asks once in a blue moon.

"So it is only your mother that you greet when you come down? Can't you greet your father?" Dad asked indignantly.

Mr. Gain Aka Dad, was very indulgent with his daughter and spoils her, but also behaves like a child when it comes to his daughter's affection. So sometimes Starling will be more affectionate to her mom to make her dad jealous.

"Yeah, mom is the best!" I said playfully as I hugged mom to make him jealous like Starling does.

Dad got jealous again and mom laughed. They don't even suspect me since my acting is spectacular due to the times I had to go undercover.

Anyway, it is time for me to take action.

"Dad, Mom, Can I study at Scalia High school?" I asked with puppy eyes.

I have to be near the male and female lead for my mission but since Starling's family is staying in Country Z, I am too far from them.

"But darling, why would you want to go to such a far away place? Don't you want to stay with Mom and Dad?" Mom asked after exchanging a glance with Dad.

"I want to have a new experience Mom."

It took some persuasion but they eventually gave in to my puppy eyes which means I am going to school next week so I have to pack and prepare.

Since Rose and Prince are still in high school, it isn't too late to stop her from developing feelings.

I am off to sleep. *Yawns* I am so tired.

'Little que, don't wake me up too early, ok?'

[ Alright host]