SIX

dabi pov
it was just toga texting the gc fantasizing what shigaraki and i are doing right now. she is crazy but tolerable.
as we were leaving the store i felt shigaraki jump on my back and wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck which made me stop walking.
"what are u doing?" i asked while laughing
"don't know. carry me all the way to the car." he demanded"
".... yes sir" i responded back.
i felt his breathing and his hair tickling my neck which was soothing to me.
we finally got home and went straight to my room.
we stayed up late watching movies, eating snacks, we also wrestled each other a bit but it always ended up me pinning him down while his cheeks were red.
the night ended with shigaraki resting his head on my lap and his arms wrapped around my waist. i ran my fingers through his blue hair. it smelled like cotton candy and was soft. i eventually fell asleep.

                      shigaraki pov
i woke up seeing what position was in and immediately pulled away which woke up dabi.
he rubbed his eyes and ran his hand through his spiky hair. i felt the blush forming on my cheeks so i quickly turned away and headed to the bathroom but i felt a hand grab my wrist. i looked back at dabi.
"where are u going?" he asked
"oh! uhm do u mind if i ... use your shower?.."
"yeah sure, mind if i join" he said with a wide grin on his face.
"... uhm are u serious?" my free hand went to scratch my neck but dabi took both of my hands in his.
"if ur comfortable with it then yes i'm serious"
"sure.. i don't mind."
"then let's go." he pulled me off the bed still holding my hand and went straight to the bathroom.

////// next chapter may have smut in it, not promising anything