part 3?

tomura pov
i got into the car with toga and she drove me back home. the whole ride home i couldn't get my mind off the boy at the party. i stayed wide awake all night thinking about him, i finally was able to sleep around 6am which caused me to sleep all day. when i woke up it was 5pm. i checked my phone and not surprised i have many texts and missed calls from toga. i dialed her number and called her back. the whole call she just talked about the boy from party. i already knew she was going to have us meet again but i wondered how she would do it. probably at another lame party.
toga and i made plans for tonight which i wasn't looking forward to since i'm very exhausted but toga wouldn't take no as an answer.
a few hours has passed and i was in togas car already heading somewhere but she refused to tell me. i gave up and took a nap.
i woke up and slowly realized i was being carried in someone's arms. i looked up and i saw the boy from the party. my eyes widened and i kicked him which startled him and he dropped me. i felt a stabbing pain in my back. i was laying on the ground in too much to pain to move while he was hovering above me while we made eye contact and not saying anything to each other. we stayed like that for awhile until toga came and interrupted us. the boy helped me up and the pain wasn't there anymore so i could walk on my own.
i was assuming that we were at his house because it didn't look familiar at all to me.
i later learned his name. it's dabi. i think it's a decent name.
tonight, we all decided to play some games. like truth or dare, spin the bottle, etc... there were other people here so it wasn't just us.

||| omg this is a boring chapter but next one will be interesting maybe ?? 😋