FIVE

shigaraki pov
i stared at my feet as dabi went in the bathroom. i was playing with my fingers until he came back. he walked in the room looking absolutely breathtaking. his shirt revealed some of his chest. his hair was dripping wet. i looked away to hide the blush forming on my cheeks. he started walking closer which made my heart beat even faster. he grabbed my face to make me look at him. i stared into his deep blue eyes then he finally spoke.
"let's go to my room and watch movies"
i didn't have time to respond as he immediately grabbed my hand and led me upstairs

                         dabi pov
i went directly to my bed, still holding shigaraki's hand. i grabbed the remote and put on the lovely bones. it was one of my favorite movies. shigaraki was sitting on the edge of the bed looking uncomfortable. i gestured for him to come lay next to me. as soon as he did i wrapped my arm around his waist. i heard him make a tiny gasp. eventually he laid his head on my chest. i ran my fingers through his messy light blue hair and played with it until i heard him lightly snoring. i tuck some hair behind his ear to have a better look at his face. he had wrinkles surrounding his closed eyes and a scar on his lip. he looks cute even with his flaws. i stared at him until his eyes fluttered open. i quickly looked away out of embarrassment.

"were u watching me sleep?" he asked quietly.
i dodged the question by awkwardly laughing.
"so uh do you to get some snacks with me at the store?" i asked making eye contact with him. he averted my gaze and nodded his head yes.
i quickly changed my clothes and gave shigaraki one of my hoodies. we made out to my car and eventually arrived at the store. i was holding his hand the entire time and refused to let go. he blushed slightly looking down at intertwined hands. i loved it when he blush, it made his red eyes pop out more.
we were leaving the store when i got a text from the groupchat with toga and the rest.

/// another shitty chapter im sorry :(