Chapter 3:Klaus

"Well , well..Little Marcellious is all grown up I see ?" I heard him say. I quickly turn around to see a man, with a better look I saw Klaus Michealson. As a child, my mother warned me that this man (along with siblings) was one of the original vampires. Yes in my time I have seen my fair share on them but Klaus is the first one "What are you doing here ?" Marcel growled through his teeth Klaus sighed then tutted "How many more times do i have to tell you Marcel ? Respect your Elders. Especially me" Klaus said, winking at the first part "And who is this ?" Klaus questioned looking at me "None of your concerns" Marcel yelled "Now, now no need to yell Marcellious" Klaus said "If your that curious i'm Niki" I said to Klaus. Marcel smacked me across the face. I know, all I did was said my name. I fell back from the impact. Once I turned my head back I saw Klaus holding Marcel up against the wall by his neck yet Klaus looked so calm he looked directly in his eyes and said " Now Marcel, that is no way what so ever to speak to a Lady." and in a split second he dropped Marcel, picked me up and ran off.

 _____________________ Authour Note_________________________

So my people .... how are you ?? :)

thanks for voting and all the reads

IM NEARLYYY AT 100     OMGGGGGG thanks i <3 you all xxxx

-mia xxxx

2