Chapter 1 : finding Nina

" Its ok ! Ill visit every so often !" i said as nina held to my leg for dear life ." No niki dont go " she mumbled into my leg i picked her up and hugged her "you can visit me whenever you want !" i said , trying to sooth her . Then mom took her off me and gave her to dad "honey, it feels like it was only yesterday you lost your first tooth , and now look at you ! " Mom said with tears in her eyes . I ran over to hug her and i nearly made her fall ! "oh mom " i said with tears in my eyes "ill visit all the time !" then i walked over to dad " oh daddy " i said as i saw he was tearing up "but ill visit all the time "

We repeted those lines over and over then it was time for me to go . I waved to them as i drove out but nina was most sad , tears flowing from her eyes.

I promised to myself id see them everyweek as i drove to New Orleans for a new start . too much had happened here , with mom losing the baby and all , i had to leave . us i heard alot of witches were from New Oreleans but hopefully JUST witches . No vampires or weareolves ... mom would tell me as u grew up to never go near them 'cause they're all backstabbing devils ...

1 week later

Nina and me were playing with playdough when i got a call , i walked over to the phone and it was mom , i pocked up the phone and said "hey mom. " She answered franticly "Niki , Niki !!! is Nina ok " "yeah ,yeah she's fine , why" i said "we got a got saying someones out to get her !" Mom shouted ,i called out "nina !! nina ! Are you there nina !!"no reply i ran into the kitchen and she was gone ! "NINA !!! WHERE ARE YOU NINA " I scremed i did a search of the house and noone was there ... i ran to ger a map and nina's hairbrush i took out a few hairs from the hair brush and bit my hand si hard a few drops of blood came out .

The locator spell was halfway down when my front door was nocked down down

And in stepped

Marcel