Harvey came walking towards us a few moment later. He sat down with us at the table. "What's up?"

"We're talking about going to college together." Kyndra said. "You wanna join?"

He looks at us then smiles. "Sure. What college?"

She thought for a moment. "Not sure yet. I mean, do we even like the same shit?"

I chuckle. "I like sleeping and food." I held up my sandwich.

"Culinary Arts?" Harvey asks.

Kyndra looks at me then makes a face. "Eh. I love cooking but not really a fan of it since I almost burnt my kitchen down a few times."

I look over at Harvey as he chuckles then I continued eating my sandwich as they were talking about colleges.

After lunch was over, we went our separate ways and I went to the nurse's office. I walked out the side door before walking down the sidewalk and towards her office.

Looking up, I saw that it was cloudy so it might rain later today. I looked down at the sidewalk and tried missing the cracks in it. I jumped over a few before smiling then looking up in time to walk into the office.

The smell of alcohol and cleaning stuff filled my nose when I entered. I found the nurse at her desk then she looks over at me and smiles. "Good afternoon, Addison. Ready for your medicine?"

"Always."

I watched as she grabbed my medicine then a small plastic cup and filled it with water. I grabbed it once she turned around in her swivel chair then popped the pill in my mouth before taking the water behind it.

Smiling at her, I handed the cup back to her before watching her throw it away then she turns back towards me. "How are you today, Addison?"

"I'm good. Getting better everyday I guess."

She smiles at me. "That's good to hear. Are you taking your medicine everyday like you're supposed to?"

I nod. "Yes ma'am."

"That's good." She smiles. "Well, I'll write you a note for class since it's about to start and I don't want you getting in trouble." She turns towards her desk before writing something down on a piece of paper.

She hands it to me and I smile at her. "I'll see you later."

"Bye, Addison."

After leaving, I felt my phone vibrate then grabbed it from my pocket and saw a text from Dylan.

It's just us tonight :) your mom has to work. See you after school

I smiled before placing my phone back in my pocket then feeling a few rain drops from the sky. I looked up as the sun was now covered and the dark clouds were covering the sky.

I made it to the building before it started raining a little harder then walked down the hall towards my class.

*

"Addy." Dylan chuckles then slightly pushed me away from her. "Why are you all over me?"

I look at her then smile. "What? I can't give my girlfriend kisses?"

She chuckles as I was laying on top of her. We were on the couch and I couldn't help but kiss her face; all over. I couldn't get enough of her and it was driving me crazy.

I watch as she cups my face, looking at me for a while before smiling and pulling my face towards her. She kissed me then left me breathless when she pulls back.